Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor half. Inter have looked like a team badly off form and we should be taking advantage of that while we can. We've been far too slow at moving the ball around.

Inter are almost a cliche, their constant crowding of the ref and claiming a penalty whenever the ball goes in the box is laughable.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is why allegri needs to get fired, it's so obvious we should be putting pressure on them, instead we let them have the ball and gain confidence
yeah, we can't be that passive for that long, especially not at home

once again we don't have a dominant midfield, rabiot is especially invisible, he absolutely needs to get his shit together for the 2nd half

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Only watched the last 15 mins or so of the first half and from what I saw can’t say I’m impressed…or surprised. We’ve just sat in our shells and allowed a badly out of form Merda team to take control of the ball and pin us back in our own half. Passive, slow and clueless whenever we are in possession. Need to wake the fuck up and start realising that this inter team is dog shit and we need to take advantage of our home advantage.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Frankly, I'd be paying much more attention there and in the EL, than here. Yeah, this is Inter and this is a potential trophy, but no CL might ruin us.
It's interesting that few weeks ago Coppa and EL were our priorities because of the EL/CL qualitification.

But you're right and I hadn't realised that now we have a legit chance to finish 4th in the league despite the penalty.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I only saw the last 15 minutes of that half, I noticed that as we're sitting deep we form up like this

Cuads Gatti Bremer Kostic
Fagioli Locatelli Danilo
Di Maria Rabiot
Dusan​

Was that just the one time I noticed it or has that been all game? Caught my interest

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Frankly, I'd be paying much more attention there and in the EL, than here. Yeah, this is Inter and this is a potential trophy, but no CL might ruin us.
with an other points penalty we could be out of european competition based on league table, and the el isn't easy to win

this is 3 remaining matches against beatable teams and we're in europe unless uefa bans the club

coppa can't be ignored. club knows it, we started the potentially best 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)