Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (278 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Only at Juve you’d pay 90 mil for a striker and still start Kean ahead of him.
And what’s up with Di Maria hasn’t played before the international break but was fit enough for Argentina ? And now on the bench again

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2016
So good to hear from you brother, stay strong
There are so many brilliant youngsters in there. I feel shameful to talk about myself.

I was lucky to come out Cause I was married. They let those who were married to see their wife and children.

So many young souls haven't been let to see their families for half a year now.

Let's hope a miracle happens soon. I still believe in our people to do something in the next 2 years ahead.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And what’s up with Di Maria hasn’t played before the international break but was fit enough for Argentina ? And now on the bench again

You know who we play at Tuesday,don't you?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor half. I hate these performances where we basically waste the first 40 minutes by not doing anything.

The lineup has far too many uncreative players in key areas. Absolutely no attacking threat whatsoever down the left with MDS and Barrenechea. No width either with no left footer down that entire side. Even Cuadrado has been playing quite centrally so not much width on the right either.

Barrenechea has been very poor, every touch has been backwards apart from when he has given it away.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Vlahovic is what 23? Can’t play twice a week? How come kroos modric and co play 65 games a year but we need to manage energy

Boksic

May 11, 2005

We are clearly resting our key players who have played in the international break. I don't think we are a good enough team to do it and need at least one of our creative attackers on.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah but we shouldn’t need to rest players based on some international friendlies for example Argentina vs Panama … we have a higher chance reaching 4th spot in Serie a than winning the EL…. It’s 6 points ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 278)