Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (270 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Weird to see Juve get the little details this right in a game of this magnitude. Someone will screw up soon enough.
To be honest we wouldn’t be saying this if Barella finished his chance, Lukaku headed the ball on target or didn’t break down every attack because he has a worse touch than Susan.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good half.

Kostic has been excellent. Danilo and Rabiot also doing a really good job too. Fagioli has been tactically very good.

Gatti and De Sciglio worry me a bit. The ref does too, he seems to have been easily swayed by Inter players crowding round him and them rolling around.

Soule a bit mixed. Some of his play to take in possession in the middle of the pitch and keep the ball under pressure has been good. But his end product is frustrating, he needs to have more belief in his shooting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Gatti is playing really well but that yellow makes him a risk in the second half. Idk if he can take the foot off the pedal. Can’t risk going down a man so I’d take him out asap lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gatti is playing really well but that yellow makes him a risk in the second half. Idk if he can take the foot off the pedal. Can’t risk going down a man so I’d take him out asap lol
I would love if that game against Freiburg unlocks him as a future starter or at least worthy substitute for us.

God knows I don’t want to see Bonucci or Rugani playing for us anymore and we need the numbers.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Good half.

Kostic has been excellent. Danilo and Rabiot also doing a really good job too. Fagioli has been tactically very good.

Gatti and De Sciglio worry me a bit. The ref does too, he seems to have been easily swayed by Inter players crowding round him and them rolling around.

Soule a bit mixed. Some of his play to take in possession in the middle of the pitch and keep the ball under pressure has been good. But his end product is frustrating, he needs to have more belief in his shooting.
Soule follows Brozovic all around the pitch, that ain't easy role tbh.

That yellow was harsh tbh.

Interisti crying on the net calling that a double hand play lol

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Soule follows Brozovic all around the pitch, that ain't easy role tbh.

That yellow was harsh tbh.

Interisti crying on the net calling that a double hand play lol
Soulé keeping Brozovic out of the game.
Yeah he's been doing a really good job at it. Brozovic, Barella and Calhanoglu are the players who make them tick. We've done a good job on Brozovic and Barella but Calhanoglu has had a bit too much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 269)