Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice performance. The attitude and tempo has been excellent. We've forced it a bit too much around the box and we lack a bit out wide when attacking with Alex Sandro and MDS. Need at least another goal to try to close the tie out.

Di Maria has been superb.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm actually not watching. I'm in the middle of work meetings. But even if I was, I'm sure I wouldn't be that thrilled, you guys seem desperate.
What a retard. It was a very good half, we played aggressive football, created numerous chances, forced several good saves, and scored a beautiful goal, while allowing zero chances for Nantes.

We shall see if we can keep this up for the 2nd half, but you have to be a doofus to not enjoy watching the first 45. It was a fun and entertaining half of football.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What a retard. It was a very good half, we played aggressive football, created numerous chances, forced several good saves, and scored a beautiful goal, while allowing zero chances for Nantes.

We shall see if we can keep this up for the 2nd half, but you have to be a doofus to not enjoy watching the first 45. It was a fun and entertaining half of football.
Yeah, it actually was the first 45 minutes of really nice attacking football I've seen from us in awhile. We were pushing them back and threatening for quite some time. But only 1 goal to show for it needs to be addressed.

And night/day halves has happened before. Let's close this out, add another goal or three to the scoreline before going away to them later, and put a bow on this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Good for you. I'm quite happy being an employed retard.

Oct 23, 2011

Lost cause. It's never good enough. Win's aren't good enough, good football isn't good enough either when it's against an inferior team.

We all know their agenda.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Good half. If we had Pogba in this 4-3-3, we'd look much better and it's exactly why we got him back. Sandro gets forward but De Sciglio is too scared to take on his wounded man, he should be hitting crosses from that side. Maybe Cuadrado is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)