Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (280 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If all our players are terrible, doesn't that mean that it's almost exclusively the manager's responsibility? How was I finding excuses?
They are not ALL terrible. Stop repeating this nonsense. Many of them performed admirably for their old teams.
Yes, it is management's fault when everyone is shit and this should be explicitly said.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This lineup :rofl:

These “tactics” :rofl:

This mentality :rofl:

This team being outthought, outmuscled and outplayed by a team of nobodies :rofl:

What a nightmare to follow this club lately. Maybe Serie B is where this club needs to go. Totally start from scratch.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They are not ALL terrible. Stop repeating this nonsense. Many of them performed admirably for their old teams.
Yes, it is management's fault when everyone is shit and this should be explicitly said.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
Are you autistic?
I'm talking about today's match. Today they are all terrible.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Awful, shameful first half. That line up surprised everyone, our players included. De Sciglio immediately starting after not playing for a while, Paredes ahead of Loca or Miretti. Gati belongs to semi pro teams btw. He just doesnt cut it at this level. Low football IQ, slow af.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible half but what not unexpected with the amount of passengers in the lineup.

De Sciglio, Paredes and Kean have been predictably poor. Gatti has been beyond atrocious, and at fault for 3 times they have had the ball in the net. Tek in this form is like having nobody in goals. Perin should be starting.

Danilo, Rabiot and Di Maria have been poor too. Di Maria is trying to do too much but I suppose it is understandable given his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 279)