Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (275 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I know we can only play in short bursts. But when we are sitting back we can’t be that passive out of possession and on loose balls against a decent side that actually commits players forward and plays on the front foot. 9 out of 10 times it won’t work.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought it was going be a very long half but we are unlucky to go in behind and have recovered well from losing 2 very poor goals.

Bremer, Rabiot and McKennie have been awful. Bremer looks lost at times and that the occasion has got to him. Rabiot looks like last season's version. McKennie is playing like he has lead in his boots, it cost us the opener, far too often he is flat footed.

Di Maria and Locatelli have both been excellent. Di Maria in particular shines in games like this.

Napoli are beatable and look shaky but so do we.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Tbh I still think we can win this one. Napoli look vulnerable at the back. But you can’t give Oshimen that many space. Bremer was awful

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
It’s the first time we have won 8 matches in a row since Allegri was here in 2018-19. We’ve been in free fall ever since.

Max should be fired, but this squad is also pretty terrible.
Agree with you
It’s the first time we have won 8 matches in a row since Allegri was here in 2018-19. We’ve been in free fall ever since.

Max should be fired, but this squad is also pretty terrible.
i agree with you about everything but not ur statment regarding the squd , we have a great squad!!! What are we missing now?? Right back? Danilo could easly play it today , we have great players for seria a , enough to win it easily!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well we fought back but allegri's style in these games is appalling
Can we for once start as a proactive team in these type of matches
We looked like relegation candidates until napoli's second goal.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Overall it really wasn't that bad as the scoreline would suggest, they scored from their only two chances. Juve from 3 months ago reared it's head for a few moments there.

Bremer, McK and Milik were especially bad. First two each have a goal on their hands and Milik is doing his best impression of Kean with the ball.

We had more chances, this is very winnable still, just have to match them in energy because they've been more aggressive and won more 2nd balls.

Let's go boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 275)