Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't understand why we have 3 CBs and then we have Locatelli who drops as a fourth option in the build up and stays way too low generally. We are way too stretched and, as always, has no game plan. Absolutely no idea how to transition or pass.
Whenever someone has the ball on the opposing half, look at what options are available. McKennie started to make half-decent runs after 25 minutes but neither of our CBs or Loca has the competence to make those passes.

My take away of this loss will be the minutes Fagioli gets. He looks lost in translation. In a team with an idea of how to move about spaces then he will do well. Until Allegri is fired I just want him to get minutes so that he can be useful for the next coach.

Soule's best performance thus far even if he looses a lot of ball and defends like one would expect a young RW would.
Soule isnt bad but his shooting should really improve

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Unfortunately you are right but considering our past and present I guess it wouldv'e happened to anyone else we would sign.
I just wonder why does it happen to us considering our coaching team isnt demanding as others (at least according to MDL the traitor
if the team doesn't train hard, it can't handle intense matches.

here is example. who is more at risk of injury when trying to bench press crazy weight. the guy who trains casually once a week for 8 months, or the guy training intesnly 5 days a week for last 8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)