Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (277 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Poor performance, very lucky not to be behind.

We look completely toothless going forward. McKennie, Soule and Miretti's passing has been so poor. Miretti in particular still seems uncomfortable that he has less time on the ball in senior football.

It is the sort of game that needs a fit Chiesa.

It looked an incredible clearance from Bremer on their first disallowed goal, did it cross the line?
Think it crossed the line as the VAR were just checking for offside only. Ref would have got the signal on his watch that it went in.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This isn’t rustiness, it’s just average players playing to their capability unable to retain the ball under any pressure and avoid sloppy mistakes. Even someone like Danilo looks a completely different level of composure and capability to the rest of the players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This isn’t rustiness, it’s just average players playing to their capability unable to retain the ball under any pressure and avoid sloppy mistakes. Even someone like Danilo looks a completely different level of composure and capability to the rest of the players.
Yeah I agree with this.

But it doesn’t help when the coach plays average (yet capable) players in the wrong positions all over the field.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Poor performance, very lucky not to be behind.

We look completely toothless going forward. McKennie, Soule and Miretti's passing has been so poor. Miretti in particular still seems uncomfortable that he has less time on the ball in senior football.

It is the sort of game that needs a fit Chiesa.

It looked an incredible clearance from Bremer on their first disallowed goal, did it cross the line?
Fagioli had two poor passes that led to counters and Locatelli made the worst pass of the night almost busting out a light fixture. It's everyone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
poorades, pigba, di miss matchia, crapovic

our biggest signings are all missing. amazing transfers
Unfortunately you are right but considering our past and present I guess it wouldv'e happened to anyone else we would sign.
I just wonder why does it happen to us considering our coaching team isnt demanding as others (at least according to MDL the traitor

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Imagine how Rugani must feel and how worthless he is.

Dude can't get minutes vs a Serie C CB and two fucking fullbacks converted to CB. Should've left when he was told he wasn't in our plans.
Yes hearing how pissed he from no time but his greedy ass wanted all that money! Now do this to Bono and hopefully he also gets frustrated. Juve management/Max need to stop kissing ass.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Don't understand why we have 3 CBs and then we have Locatelli who drops as a fourth option in the build up and stays way too low generally. We are way too stretched and, as always, has no game plan. Absolutely no idea how to transition or pass.
Whenever someone has the ball on the opposing half, look at what options are available. McKennie started to make half-decent runs after 25 minutes but neither of our CBs or Loca has the competence to make those passes.

My take away of this loss will be the minutes Fagioli gets. He looks lost in translation. In a team with an idea of how to move about spaces then he will do well. Until Allegri is fired I just want him to get minutes so that he can be useful for the next coach.

Soule's best performance thus far even if he looses a lot of ball and defends like one would expect a young RW would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 277)