Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (273 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Classic JJ

I’m sorry, but Locatelli isn’t the messiag he was made out to be. Has been average at best throughout his Juve tenure. Seems to have that Gilardino vibe. Unable to perform at a top club but will do so at mid table ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
We either need to sub Miretti or drop him to midfield and sub out Mckennie and bring on Kean. We need additional presence upfront. Also Gatti should not be starting. Bring on Sandro and push Danilo to the right.

Pretty uninspiring performance so far.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Pros:

-Riding our luck harder than Ava Devine rode cocks in the 00s not to be losing 2-0
-Soulé looking the best I've seen him
-Miretti and Fagioli both starting ahead of Rabiot is an encouraging sign
-I like Max's coat

Cons:
- We are playing like unseasoned dogshit. No discernable gameplan, strategy or ideas. Nobody looks bothered enough to grab the game and get the win. Going down easy, giving the ball away. So fucking dull and lazy all round.
- Rabiot is our best mid somehow, and he's on the bench. Despite what I said that's probably a bad call from Max
- Worse Juve team since Del Neri

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wasn’t expecting much; given the opponent, the 52 day break, the lineup and even the general garbage football we’ve played for nearly 4 years now.

But this is really bad stuff. Could and should be losing right now. This lineup as it stands now probably won’t score against this shit team, so I hope Chiesa or Kean or someone can save the day for us in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 273)