Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
MDL just used to gift penalties. Bremer has very poor positioning, look at the first goal in particular, he just lets Mbappe breeze past him uncontested, even Bonucci saw that move coming a mile away and got closer from a far worse starting position.

I don’t see this Bremer hype, he’s a good serie a defender but I have questions around him at the top level. Not been at all impressed by him so far
Trust me Bremer is the least of our problems, if he had a manager that actually gave instructions on how to play would help, Just missing Peter Pan because the lost boys are already here

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
About as expected honestly. I didn't think PSG were going to come and press the hell out of us and run up the score, Galtier is a pragmatic manager, if we do not gift them any more goals this will end like this.

They gave us the ball a bit, but nobody can do anything with it.

Many players know exactly when their ending moment at the top level was. Cuadrado getting that ball 1-1 with Mendes and then turning back and kicking it past the center line was his.

Miretti unfortunately a little frightful, but that wasn't even a foul, let alone a yellow.

Try to score a consolation goal, don't get embarrassed, but the key part of this first part of the season is in the next 7 games after this one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The funny thing is that when we attack, Messi Mbappe and Neymar dont even bother to vome back and help their defence, they just stay in attack and wait. Im sure it is a culture shock to Allegri to see attackers not comming back to defend in front of their 6 yard box
They've been coming back behind the ball frequently. The commentator made a huge story out of it and how Galtier makes them work and doesn't accept them standing about doing nothing upfront.

Jun 27, 2011
The worst thing is that this PSG is really nothing spectacular - A real Madrid, City, Bayern, Liverpool will tear us to shreds. We simply have no business being here at the moment. We used to be able to grind results with inferior teams against the big boys thanks to a tactical masterpiece and sheer determination and mentality from the players, but neither the coach nor the players can bring that up. It's painful to see how big the quality gap is.
Watch out. I got shredded for saying we're not CL material by the "experts" here

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The funny thing is that when we attack, Messi Mbappe and Neymar dont even bother to vome back and help their defence, they just stay in attack and wait. Im sure it is a culture shock to Allegri to see attackers not comming back to defend in front of their 6 yard box
He does not know with this strategy the counter will be faster, because they will be in the better position, and vcan reserve their stamina to focus on attack.

If you focus on defend and not really good at it then it is suicidal

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
That was deflating. I wish it was over right now as it is. Their first goal was just superb, can't blame us much for that,.
You can. Neymar came from behind Paredes to show for the ball. Paredes couldn’t be bothered to move because he his a big pay day. Neymar is facing the goal on the edge of the box with no pressure on the ball. Great pass, but an age to pick it in the first 5 minutes of a game.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
About as expected honestly. I didn't think PSG were going to come and press the hell out of us and run up the score, Galtier is a pragmatic manager, if we do not gift them any more goals this will end like this.

They gave us the ball a bit, but nobody can do anything with it.

Many players know exactly when their ending moment at the top level was. Cuadrado getting that ball 1-1 with Mendes and then turning back and kicking it past the center line was his.

Miretti unfortunately a little frightful, but that wasn't even a foul, let alone a yellow.

Try to score a consolation goal, don't get embarrassed, but the key part of this first part of the season is in the next 7 games after this one.
But without di Maria Pogba things not looking good. Our creativity is zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)