Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Competition who is going to make more mistakes and misplace the easiest pass

Way too spread out, nobody in the middle, way too slow and predictable. Sampdoria is a dreadful team, a couple times the simplest 1-2 took them out of the game. Just be more decisive and aggressive ffs

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Perin playing way too safe, never opening the play
Defense sitting WAY too deep
Midfield not winning any duels, not able to distribute the ball forward
Wingers not taking on 1-1 duels opening chances
None of our players with close control.
No technical ability.
No grinta, fighting like it really matters.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Watch closely. Locatelli marks Sampdoria's attacker instead of the attacker marking Locatelli.
As a regista you need constant movement back and forth, vertical and orizontal always looking to receive a pass, always moving where there is space, relieving the pressure off of fullbacks and cb's, but Locatelli just positions himself behind Sampdoria's attacker and practically takes himself out of the game.

I don't know if Allegri sees this or not, but he clearly is down to the player not knowing how to play the position or Allegri's instructions.
It could also be that the player is lazy because doing that, means you have to have great stamina.
That's why Pjanic was always one of the players that runned the most for us.
Locatelli is completely incapable of playing regista like all the midfielders in our squad yet game in game out he is fielded there. The opponents don’t even need to nullify him because he does it himself

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Clearly no actual attacking planing - it’s purely off the cuff. Our best “chances” have been Kostic and Cuadrado - both made by themselves. Not a move.

If I was a top level midfielder I’d hate to ply in this team. No patterns no plan. Guess work.
One would hate to play in any position for this team. Unless you get to play on the bench and suffer from insomnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)