Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
To me, if you want to justify having 3 midfielders on the pitch at least 2 of them have to be technically sound and comfortable on the ball

If we're going to play 2 Donkeys week in, week out until pogbas fit we should just have them in a 442 to make room for Kostic and they'll have less responsibility for making anything happen

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nice result but we were a bit messy. Locatelli was all over the place and Vlahovic should have scored at least two of those chances.

We are still weak in the middle.

Let's score one more early on and test some players.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Nice result but we were a bit messy. Locatelli was all over the place and Vlahovic should have scored at least two of those chances.

We are still weak in the middle.

Let's score one more early on and test some players.
Locatelli had a good first 10 minutes and terrible since that yellow. Misplaced so many passes

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Play Zak as DM pls I hope Loca isnt the regista in this 433
Weird thing to say, since we CLEARLY improved when Allegri changed to 433 ans Loca to the regista and Zak to RCM. Before that Zak as DM and we couldn't survive the press for a second. Loca not a good game, but he doesn't lose the ball in first or 2nd touch like Zak deep.

The change gave us more confidence enough to push up more and eventually 2 goals.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Passing isn’t the only important thing in the game.
No and I also think we need one of them, just not both of them. I had hoped he would have played Fagiolo, Loca and mckennie. That would be a much more balanced mid. Loca and fag could go deep and get the ball and mckennie could make the forward runs or his “first touch pass”, that he is really good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)