Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We too slow on our passing though
It has been like this for years. Arthur was the absolute worst for it when he played. But we have the issue with half the team under Sarri, Pirlo and Allegri. Players that should be onside are put offside by being way too slow to pick out the pass

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks you book worm, wine lower, fragrance smelling bastard :heart:

btw I got a new perfume today!
:tuttosport: What one?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not a bad first half. Lost control for about 10 minutes but other than that, it’s been decent. Much better start than last season. Loca needs to play better, as well as the rest of the midfield, and Dusan needs to find his finishing. ADM my mom thus far.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good half so far. Midfield is still a questionmark. Mckennie and Zakharia are losing too many balls in the middle which allows Sassuolo to hit us back.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We look fucking amazing compared to what was expected. If this is our vantage point the season is looking bright.

Midfielders really need to limit their technical mistakes. Every time its been dangerous for us its been on the back a bad first touch from Loca/Burgerboi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tough half at the start but ended well and should be more than 2-0 up.

Allegri made a tactical change in the water break which changed the game for us.He put Locatelli as the deep lying mid instead of Zakaria and went more 4-3-3. It made a huge difference because we were struggling.

Bremer has been superb, looks very comfortable. Alex Sandro surprisingly good.

Vlahovic needed that goal but did really well to get the penalty and if our passing was better he could have been played in a few times when he's made good runs.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Guys really played this half on adrenaline, the team was, in general, a mess. But I love the aggressiveness pushing the ball and, specially, fullbacks overlaping. Also defense doesn't look too exposed.

Perin should be the new stater, btw, ad eternum, unless he starts fucking it up.

Take Zakaria out for Fagioli and things should settle

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, i could see Kostic coming on and going to a 4-5-1 with ADM in a AM role and Kostic left, Cuadrado right and a two man midfield.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tough half at the start but ended well and should be more than 2-0 up.

Allegri made a tactical change in the water break which changed the game for us.He put Locatelli as the deep lying mid instead of Zakaria and went more 4-3-3. It made a huge difference because we were struggling.

Bremer has been superb, looks very comfortable. Alex Sandro surprisingly good.

Vlahovic needed that goal but did really well to get the penalty and if our passing was better he could have been played in a few times when he's made good runs.
I liked the 352 before the stop, with Cuadrado as a RWB. But after he went to play as an AML after the break, he did create the chances. Danilo still went up on right, so it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)