Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, with how important points are in the Serie A I tend to agree. We should look to sub Chiesa and Vlahovic off (especially if we can get a 2nd goal) to save them as they are still returning to form.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
saw de shittio warm up and almost punched my screen
calma, you'd punch the screen if cuadrado played the whole game

it's an unbalanced meh squad and won't change until the summer - and even during the summer it's not guaranteed to get better. the sooner you embrace it the better it is for your nerves

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
calma, you'd punch the screen if cuadrado played the whole game

it's an unbalanced meh squad and won't change until the summer - and even during the summer it's not guaranteed to get better. the sooner you embrace it the better it is for your nerves
no seriously de shittio has to be one of the the most despicable Juve player's of all time, on par with felipe melo for me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no seriously de shittio has to be one of the the most despicable Juve player's of all time, on par with felipe melo for me
he's just mediocre. motta, grygera, boumsong, knezevic, rinaudo or traoré (etc) were a tad worse

melo is a hateful cunt in itself. the problem with de sciglio is his contract, blame cherubini and allegri for it

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
stealing a living at Juve and yet dares to help the FIGC with their sham case. yeah he's a cunt!
To be fair to him, if the legal prosecuters are interviewing you, lying is a crime.

I don't know how much he helped, how much it was within his legal duty. I don't know if we'll ever know. But I can somewhat understand it.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Whatever happened to "no comment"
No clue. It's hard to say, especially if they presented him with some of the documents they already had. Maybe he folded under pressure or wasn't thinking clearly and was scared. I hate to make excuses for him but some people are scared of lawyers and prosecutors and such more than others.

He shouldn't have been put in that place at all, even a shitbag like MDS.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No clue. It's hard to say, especially if they presented him with some of the documents they already had. Maybe he folded under pressure or wasn't thinking clearly and was scared. I hate to make excuses for him but some people are scared of lawyers and prosecutors and such more than others.

He shouldn't have been put in that place at all, even a shitbag like MDS.
Sounds like his play style, makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)