Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic performance and one I have seen from Juve sides in Europe for decades. Shown far too much respect for a European opponent and look terrified. We're far too passive and let them do what they want with the ball by not putting any pressure on the player in possession.

At 1-1 the ref has killed us with the penalty call and stopped any chance of us us turning it around. It is an extremely harsh call on a player standing millimetres away and his hand in a perfectly natural position. But Benfica thoroughly deserve to be winning and look a really good side. I think they can go far like Villarreal last year.

Bonucci beyond woeful. McKennie terrible once again.

Kostic good, some of those crosses were superb.

Jun 16, 2020
We are simply terrible in every part of the game. Those 15 min of momentum has every team every now and then. It doesn’t say much to me. We need reinforcements in every position including the trainer

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pathetic performance and one I have seen from Juve sides in Europe for decades. Shown far too much respect for a European opponent and look terrified. We're far too passive and let them do what they want with the ball by not putting any pressure on the player in possession.

At 1-1 the ref has killed us with the penalty call and stopped any chance of us us turning it around. It is an extremely harsh call on a player standing millimetres away and his hand in a perfectly natural position. But Benfica thoroughly deserve to be winning and look a really good side. I think they can go far like Villarreal last year.

Bonucci beyond woeful. McKennie terrible once again.

Kostic good, some of those crosses were superb.
we as fans need to accept that this is juve's level in europe. no more italians please

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We are simply terrible in every part of the game. Those 15 min of momentum has every team every now and then. It doesn’t say much to me. We need reinforcements in every position including the trainer
imagine being this bad and rabiot earns more than half the benfica team lmao

mondo1

May 14, 2006
1 - Juventus have conceded three goals during the first half of a match for the first time in their Champions League history. Blackout.(Opta)
How can we get out of the Europa league ?? Do we need maccabi to get a point against Benfica ? Or do we just need to concede a few more ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)