Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This reality right now, this is the shit I was scared of happening when I used to rant about AllegriBall except we had enough world class players to compensate.

I fucking knew this was our future because we never had the funds or the scouting to replace our golden era defenders and midfielders

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I can't understand how are we making so many wrong passes. We are so bad in the transition phase.

What are these players training?
:max:

Unbelievable indeed. It gets to a point where we talk all day about how poor our players are but it all lies with that guy. Just look at Juve and tell me if these players played as well as they did at previous clubs Juve would be beating teams like this. Juve today has way more talent on the pitch so ..... someone isn't managing any where near he should be.

Oct 23, 2011
We simply don't move our asses on the ball. You can have all the quality you want (and we don't have any) but if you don't move as a unit, the team will look clueless.

Some players just aren't arsed. For starters, I'd immediately bring in Fagioli at halftime for Mckennie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)