Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I had very low expectations for this match - fearing the worst. Its not pretty but I feel and hope we are building some steel in mentality. Locatelli in midfield is nice to see. Chiellini always makes me feel safer.

I feel this year is about building some character and still and the hell with pretty football. Got to walk before you can run.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pellegrini is doing good so far. The Napoli midget is not getting past him defensively, and he's contributed a decent bit offensively. De Sciglio does not look like a player for this level of football

sacron

May 16, 2010
Loca have been good. But he really needs to know when to put the ball at risk. A bit too many long unnecessary long balls, where the the easy pass could have kept the possession and take a bit of the pressure from the defenders.

Pelle hard game to be thrown into. But he have been solid. Shows character.

Overall a good first half.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good half, we were unlucky not to score another.

Locatelli has been excellent. He's closed down multiple shots, positioned himself well, played some nice passes and made himself available. Morata has led the line well, Kulu has put in a good shift too. Berna a bit mixed but better than last season.

Pellegrini has been better than I'd have thought but still worries me.

McKennie and De Sciglio have been atrocious.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
McKennie by far. MDS has been good and Pellegrini ok. He hasn't been tested defensively but it's nice to have an LB who's willing to cross.
Rabiot has been helping Luca on the left defensively which has been pretty good
MDS has been solid, Berna has been tracking back alot too, especially as they double up with insigne and the other bloke

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Playing exactly how we should. Sit deep, absorb pressure, and get them on the counters. Problem is that Kulusevski keeps dribbling himself into holes where he can't dig himself out of. Lost possession in key areas like 6 times due to him stumbling around for too long and not making a simple pass earlier. Locatelli and Rabiot have been immense.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
And when did he look like one?
When he was a youngster. A player with potential. It seems he's lost pace over the years as well. However mentally good(not me saying so), his physical attributes are poor!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually think Kulu is not having such a bad game especially in this tactical set up where we are playing on the counter. He is chasing down and winning a few balls in dangerous areas.
True. It's the Parma Kulu we're seeing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)