Juventus linked with Placente (2 Viewers)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
I read on goal.com that Juve are battling it out with Deportivo for the services of Argentinian Defence Placente. Is he good enough to play for this side? And is this for real and not another smoke screen by Moggi?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    seems like you guys think that no1 is good enough to play for juve lol guys man any defence rite now is better than montero,ferrara,legro and zebina.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    what would we take him for ?

ummmm im not sure man i saw it on goal.com in an article about berbatov going to depor in the summer and it talked about Placente also and it said they were in a fight with juve for the player. So im not sure :S

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    I see him every week in the german league! he is very good, and very creative, but i think he has noch chance in Torino!

But it would be cool, because then i have someone to talk german when i meet him in Italia (Torino)!

ciao
    Forza Juve

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Cassano might be a Bosman in the future, as well as Gilardino if parma gets relegated.

Every team should try to snap the Bosman´s, they are the key to good depth and finance. May the team with the best rep win. :undecide:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    Cassano might be a Bosman in the future, as well as Gilardino if parma gets relegated.

Every team should try to snap the Bosman´s, they are the key to good depth and finance. May the team with the best rep win. :undecide:

but not base the whole transfer policy on bosmans

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Milan will win that one then. They have much better reputation than us. We have rep of fvcking young player up... loan them out and treat them like sh1t... but I dunno... Capello is great wiht youngsters and we will be the Italian Champions, so why not :D

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

but not base the whole transfer policy on bosmans
    Actually I would be satisfied if we got all Dellas, Placente, Van Bommel, Ponte and Ze Roberto on Bosman ruling without paying for any players.

Of course this is a dream scenario with freaky odds but in theory, I'd be happy. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Placente would just be another Pablo Sorin. He would add nothing to this side and is certainly no where near Chiellini's ability. It would be a waste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)