Juventus - Lazio (21 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Karlberg : I understand how you feel right now,but I don't think it is entirely Lippi's fault. We were outplayed and beaten by the better team.
I almost agree... Lazio were the better team, and they derserved to win. But I still think that Lippi's tactics suck arse! :stuckup:

BTW... Neddy did a really good job today. He was injured and still he was able to score. He's the man! And is the only player right now that is worthy of the Juve shirt.

God damn I'm still pissed... will this ever go away? Maybe I should shut up... :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++

You're welcome, I hope you feel better!

The teams above us will lose points, I'm sure of that. For the time being, we should do our best to keep close to them. A few improvements in January will help. A little trimming of the fat (no, not a joke about Salas) and all might not lost yet. 6 points is alot but there are many games yet, but we must improve.
I agree,there's still time for us to catch up. Remember last season? At one stage we were 9 points behind Inter and we still fought back to win the title.

Oct 2, 2002

I pardon your ignorance but Nedved was injured.
oh, I am sorry....:eek:did not know about it.....but he did farely good than anyother on the pitch for juve!!!! look, if we dont have rui costa playing for us...we still could use rivaldo or pirlo, whereas, if u dont have nedved...u have noone!!! Moggi better spend some money in winterbreaks for sure!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++

oh, I am sorry....:eek:did not know about it.....but he did farely good than anyother on the pitch for juve!!!! look, if we dont have rui costa playing for us...we still could use rivaldo or pirlo, whereas, if u dont have nedved...u have noone!!! Moggi better spend some money in winterbreaks for sure!!!!!
I agree.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
to cheer you all up, here is us after we win the CL in may :howler::D:cool:
I Hope i Can Have Your optimisim :down:
May be if we Win Our next match with a big win this would cheer me up.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

I'm not fully cheered up. How about a good joke?:)
Yeah.. I could really use one right about now...
Here's how I feel :groan::fero::dontcare::frown::devil::down::doh::moan::sigh::wallbang:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Karlberg, It's natural to feel pissed off with the team, but we must stick it out through the bad times like tonight, just as much as when we win. Leave those fans to the likes of Milan, Inter and Man Utd!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Karlberg, It's natural to feel pissed off with the team, but we must stick it out through the bad times like tonight, just as much as when we win. Leave those fans to the likes of Milan, Inter and Man Utd!
Yeah yeah yeah I know... can I have just one more?? Or should I shut up for good :mute:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)