Juventus launch new 'Mondo Juve' complex (2 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i havnt been there in 3 years i just heard they were buildign it a while ago an thy had like a sign explainign what would be built or something

Fighters

May 7, 2004
Along with the re-development of Delle Alpi, Mondo Juve will be situated in Torino. It will have all of Juve's training facilities (fields, gyms, academy etc.......), club offices, club house etc...... It will also include a shopping and commercial complex, Cinema complex, hotel and some other stuff. It really will be a "Mondo Juve".

I do not think that the site is too far from Delle Alpi, which is situated on the city outskirts and Juve has purcahsed a heap of land near it to establish Mondo Juve.

I think the training facilities component is to be like Milan's Milanello, which from all reports is absolutely amazing.

If anyone has any further information or the exact specifics on the development of Mondo Juve please post it.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
Along with the re-development of Delle Alpi, Mondo Juve will be situated in Torino. It will have all of Juve's training facilities (fields, gyms, academy etc.......), club offices, club house etc...... It will also include a shopping and commercial complex, Cinema complex, hotel and some other stuff. It really will be a "Mondo Juve".
Wow, that's really great. I would love to see pictures of those.

oh, and I remembered Zlatan mentioning this before...in one of those threads about Juve's new stadium...

Jan 7, 2004
Costo dell'intervento / Risorse già disponibili
La Juventus S.p.A. sosterrà:
- 16.526.620,77 Euro per gli oneri di urbanizzazione primaria e secondaria e per la quota parte del costo di costruzione
- 41.316,55 Euro di spese legali e tecniche per ciascun comune
- 1.342.788 Euro al Comune di Nichelino per il rilancio turistico del comune stesso e per il completamento e gli arredi dell’edificio Comunale di Piazza Camandona
- al Comune di Vinovo, di cui favorirà il rilancio dell’immagine, 2.582.285 Euro in quattro anni dall’inizio dei lavori per contribuire alle spese per il restauro del Castello, e 103.290 Euro annuali per cinque anni a favore della Piccola Casa della Divina Provvidenza (Cottolengo)

acedriver

Jan 23, 2004
using http://babel.altavista.com/

In Park (SLP until to 82.000 mq and surface of net sale of 50.000 mq) the realization is previewed of:
- a Trades Center (SLP 30,048 mq of which 13,500 mq of surface of sale) constituted from a Ipermercato (4,500 mq), from Department store (4,500 mq) and from other storees (3,000 mq total);
- an area for 80 small stores and average dimension (surface of sale 1,300 mq, SLP 1,600 mq);
- a parking from 5000 places car;
- a space for wandering merchants from 80/100 stalls;
- one Pharmacy;
- four pedestrian ways that connect the parkings to as many public public squares to topic (1.Giochi of water and the Fontanas - 2.Spettacoli travelling, Shows of road and Giostre for the children - 3.Tempo free for the old ones - 4.Manifestazioni of the Limbs, the Trades, the Technologies);
- 10,000 mq for the sport activity (covered it equips to you, skating to small wheels, jogging, etc);
- a receptive area with typical restaurants, drive-in, restaurant for conventions, tourist hotel;
- an ulterior area car parking and camper, with chartering bicycles.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't mind being rich, but I don't wanna be like Man U either - their fans in Msia are horrifying.
poor sally lives in a household filled with man U supporters..cant be easy.:D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
poor sally lives in a household filled with man U supporters..cant be easy.:D
tell me about it...it's the same here in Singapore too...

Man.. :eek: That's huge! Thanks for posting the pic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)