Juventus launch new 'Mondo Juve' complex (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
www.juventus.it :

Mercoledì 9 giugno 2004 è un’altra data destinata ad entrare nella storia della Juventus Football Club. E’ stata infatti posata la prima pietra di “Mondo Juve” il nuovo Centro Sportivo destinato a diventare la futura casa di tutte le squadre bianconere. Presenti allo storico evento Roberto Bettega, Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi, Renato Opezzi, l’onorevole Salvatore Buglio, il sindaco di Vinovo Piero Gamba e quello di Nichelino Pierbartolo Piovano.

translation (not so good) :

9 Wednesday June 2004 is another date destined to enter in the history of the Juventus Football Club. E' be in fact put down the first stone of "Juve World", the new Sport Center destined to become the future house of all the squares to bianconere. Present to the historical event Roberto Bettega, Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi, Renato Opezzi, the member of parliament Salvatore Buglio, the mayor of Vinovo Piero Leg and that one of Nichelino Pierbartolo Piovano.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    also fro tribalfootball :

Juventus launch new 'Mondo Juve' complex

Juventus have launched their new 'Mondo Juve' complex.

The new training centre will house all the club's teams, allowing Juve's trainees to mix with their first team stars.

"It is beautiful to see everyone train together," admitted Juve vice-president Roberto Bettega.

"The boys will have the chance every day to be in contact with our champions. A method that will benefit their development."

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Mixing youngsters and adult team is a good idea.

Juventus needs this kind of promotional development. Otherwise we'll never catch up with Manure as a richest club in the world.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I don't mind being rich, but I don't wanna be like Man U either - their fans in Msia are horrifying.
    horrifying is the word for that
    how do u put this...they are like sewer rats!!!
    u can find them anywhere...i mean ANYWHERE!!!:eek::eek:
    man i hate them:fero:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by incomplex ] ++

horrifying is the word for that
    how do u put this...they are like sewer rats!!!
    u can find them anywhere...i mean ANYWHERE!!!:eek::eek:
    man i hate them:fero:

they're like...dumb people...they're everywhere

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    i think that right now.. the players that are not in the NT are buying tickets to the euro games;)

ah, and they are in vacations i think.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    i think that right now.. the players that are not in the NT are buying tickets to the euro games;)

ah, and they are in vacations i think.

Usually the players are called for pre season camp in mid-july, but this year players that took part in Euro will probably get a week longer vacation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)