Juventus kits 2012/2013 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does our sponsor makes sure their name is printed on a sticker, we are the only team that get that ??
That's not true. When you say 'sticker' what do you mean? The material, or the fact it is backed? Firstly, because we have a black and white striped kit we can't really have just lettering on the front. If you make the text light it part blends into the white, if you make it dark it part blends into the black, so it has to be backed or at least bordered, like this:

Look at all of our home kit sponsors for the last 10 years: http://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/ita/juventus/juventus_1.html
All backed sponsors. All the Nike ones were stickers, even the later Lotto ones. The Fastweb ones were sometimes built into the shirt but they had a horrible 'relief' feel to them that made the shirt heavier in the middle and hang poorly.

If you look at other Nike kits for 2013, teams with plain jerseys that allow just writing with no backing;

PSG have sticker material sponsors and the club emblem. Arsenal have exactly the same sponsor and kit manufacturer, but with an embroidered emblem. Everton the same, sticker sponsor, embroidered emblem.

Barcelona sticker logo and sponsor.

Man Utd the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I an not talking about the sponsor being backed because it's necessary because of the colors of the home shirt, altough they could've at least made the blackaway shirt without a sticker. But even if, why they don't blend it, the New Holland one the year we got diego was backed and wa blended in the shirt, it didn't look outrageous like the last ones.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Asamoah- "Arturo?"
Vidal- "Yup?"
Asamoah- "Why is everyone jumping?"
Vidal- "Don't worry about it"
Vucinic- "Psst. Arturo"
Vidal- "What up, V?"
Vucinic- "You didn't tell him about the jumping?"
Vidal- "No. I thought you did. Fuuuuuuucccckkk................."
Vucinic- "Hee Hee. Nope. I didn't. Oh Shit"
Quag- "Oooh, Pretty Lights..............."
Marrone- "Where? Where?"
Quag- "Over there. Pretty. I love lights"
Marrone- "I love lamp!!!!"

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Like the home jerseys and happy with the sticker. Never liked the idea of a big black 'H' or half-stripes. Surprised there is no 3rd jersey. The away one is cool but it's common. Something experimental like Barca/french teams would've been good for marketing.

Oh and for CL, aren't the stars supposed to correlate to CL titles, not local? In which case, we should have 2 stars.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he means like this. Different shirt manufacturers though/

We could have the kit designed by Nike so it has a bar integrated in the design to fit a sponsor, I think Arsenal's away kit is something like that, but I don't think they actually sit down and work together. Nike design a kit and provide it, and then we fit a sponsor on.

Also, across the youth teams and other unofficial matches many games are played with sponsor-less jerseys. Obviously a kit with a blank space on the front looks shit without a sponsor. It's an addition to the kit, rather than an aesthetic part of the design.

May 12, 2007
I hate how we don't have the option to get the no stars version. It's all because nike made the jerseys with 2 stars before hand. I think the one star on top of the two looks tacky, and I don't want to just have two stars... Plus, I think most fans would rather wear whatever version the players are wearing. Nike really f*cked us over this year.

That being said, I think the jerseys are nice. Not a fan of the round collar, but i can live with it.
Like the Nike rep said it the 10 year anniversary of Juve-nike. I think it's kind of cool we have the same 3 color jerseys as 03-04. Hopefully we make up for that disappointment of a season this year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My only regret is that the sticker coor is a little different from the overal black color of the shirt.... but who cares...

it looks much better than last year

BTW, what was happening between vucci and vidal and the microphone?.

It seems vucinic was trolling hard like always. trolling in the jersey show, hahaha , this guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)