Juventus kits 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Having two golden stars up top and one further away at the bottom is a really bad idea. To me it would symbolize that two of the stars have something in common, but the 3rd star has to be placed further away from those two, because it's "tainted" in a way, or different. This is the vibe such placement gives me. I will not stand for it :(

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Having two golden stars up top and one further away at the bottom is a really bad idea. To me it would symbolize that two of the stars have something in common, but the 3rd star has to be placed further away from those two, because it's "tainted" in a way, or different. This is the vibe such placement gives me. I will not stand for it :(
They better not do a half-assed job.

You can't rightly splash the websites, the stadium, the headquarters with "three stars" and "thirty", fill the interviews and public statements with such, and then do some tongue-in-cheek bullshit like integrate a third star superficially into the shirt, or in a vague way. Just looks pathetic and hypocritical. If they're concrete in the position of having thirty titles, show it on the shirt properly. Nothing less.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That Fred Perry style wouldn't be bad, but the other one with a bigger star that was posted a couple pages ago was :inter:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: I would love to see that actually on the shirt
Im going to throw out a wild guess... I say they put that scudetto with the 3 stars above it and take the 2 stars away from above the Juve crest.

Or they will take out all the stars completely and on the sleve have a patch saying 30 times champs with the 3 stars there, kind of like the CL patch Milan has. ThAt way its not as "official" and no one gets butthurt.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I reckon if we get the silver one just put it on top of the coppa shield.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 00:21 ----------

Like that but maybe with 30 in Scudetto patch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)