Juventus kits 2010/2011 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's next, people complaining about someone being polite? Fans complaining about winning? Employers complaining about receiving a pay-rise? Dude, appreciate a +rep instead of analysing it.
You did not mean to give a +rep, you made that by mistake. And considering your comment you were trying to provoke me but again you failed. You just did a double fail and then explained yourself with a fail. That's a triple fail for you roday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You did not mean to give a +rep, you made that by mistake. And considering your comment you were trying to provoke me but again you failed. You just did a double fail and then explained yourself with a fail. That's a triple fail for you roday.
Don't act like you know everything when you don't. I didn't want to -rep you, cause you'd complain for a week (though surprisingly you complained about the +rep too, just like you do about pretty much everything, really a great attitude). I wasn't trying to provoke you, rather just answered your troll comment (and so what if you're not originally a swede? you're living there if your location under zidane is right). I hope you'll stop assuming what I want to do and whatnot. PM me if you still feel bad about receiving +reps.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't act like you know everything when you don't. I didn't want to -rep you, cause you'd complain for a week (though surprisingly you complained about the +rep too, just like you do about pretty much everything, really a great attitude). I wasn't trying to provoke you, rather just answered your troll comment (and so what if you're not originally a swede? you're living there if your location under zidane is right). I hope you'll stop assuming what I want to do and whatnot. PM me if you still feel bad about receiving +reps.
I don't feel bad about receiving +rep, I feel bad about your attitude.

I also get annoyed at all the complaints about the new jerseys every year.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: wonderful how much people get wound up by new kits.
I'm not particularly a fan of either of those mock ups but as long as we play football and get in among the top places we could be dressed in fish outfit for all I care
win or lose, we should look good at the very least! :marchisio:

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
i actually don't mind the pink if the shorts and socks are a dark blue or black....however,adidas seemed to have really stepped it up this year, while nike doesnt seem to give a shittt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)