Juventus kits 2010/2011 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
I have a feeling most of you will dislike the new Juve shirts:

The new away will be hot pink with a black star... that image we saw 100% legit.
The new home shirt is mostly white, the stripes have a similar effect Inter's had this season with the stripes have an effect on them... but Juve's have curvy lines... Zebra hairs? I don't know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
The thing is Nike 's not that shit. They present plenty prototypes to a team and the management has to pick one. Those guys on top just don't have taste and pick such crap:rolleyes:. Look at the PSV Eindhoven shirt right now: it's pure sex, I can't get over how awesome it is. I'm gonna buy one just because I love how it looks. And it's Nike.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I have a feeling most of you will dislike the new Juve shirts:

The new away will be hot pink with a black star... that image we saw 100% legit.
The new home shirt is mostly white, the stripes have a similar effect Inter's had this season with the stripes have an effect on them... but Juve's have curvy lines... Zebra hairs? I don't know.
Say what?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The thing is Nike 's not that shit. They present plenty prototypes to a team and the management has to pick one. Those guys on top just don't have taste and pick such crap:rolleyes:. Look at the PSV Eindhoven shirt right now: it's pure sex, I can't get over how awesome it is. I'm gonna buy one just because I love how it looks. And it's Nike.

Couldn't we just get their template? Just switch the red to black, it's even got the two stars in it already.

Jan 7, 2007
Sorry to offend you by asking, but whats your source Matteo?
No offense at all :)

I know the creator of Kitkross.com and he has some credible sources on new kits arriving. Apparently they know that the piano key template we keep seeing definitely isn't going to be Juve's new home shirt but something similar to what I described before. Again, think Inter Milans home kit last season, but with a slightly different effect. I was told the pink kit is 100% legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)