Juventus kits 2010/2011 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2011
Kappa can't pay us what Nike does though, I imagine.
EXACTLY.. people need to stop bitching about Nike and screaming for Kappa or whoever. Fact is that Nike pays Juve good money at this point, money that Kappa will probably never be able to pay us actually and they (Nike) have us for a few more years, so you all may as well suck it up. Look at Liverpool...they have reportedly rejected a proposal to resign adidas when that deal ends next year and will be moving to a no-name 'Warrior Sport' for 25 million...truth is, whatever a club can make from kit sale, is a fraction of what the manufacturer pays on a yearly basis...so yea, its simple economics guys. as a result, design, i'm afraid (even if i don't agree with it)...is secondary in these cases.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
if Nike pays us money it doesnt mean we take shit from them either!
What if Nike realizes they are providing a hefty money for a mid-table team and decided to terminate the contract? Can we complain about them then?

May 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure there would be legal ramifications for any adjustment to a contract...its not a performance-based agreement, so I cant imagine where the team's performance can give Nike any legal ground to terminate the contract. Please note Yamen that I am not suggesting that we should be pleased with any piece of crap that Nike or anyone else dishes to us, but at teh same time, we should try not to get a heart attack over kits anyway. Like most before this, im pretty sure that by the time October rolls around, the design will perhaps grow on most of us and maybe some of us will even go out and get one.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I liked Nike because my sister used to work for them, which meant 50% discount on everything (Juve shirts etc) for me. :p But yeah, this year's shirt looks to be not so good.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
When does our contract with BetClic expire? Because that whitebox around their logo on our jersey is hideous. They need to go, or we need to find a way to work around the ugliness.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
if Nike pays us money it doesnt mean we take shit from them either!
What if Nike realizes they are providing a hefty money for a mid-table team and decided to terminate the contract? Can we complain about them then?
Of course we can complain, but given that we are always saying how we don't have enough money, I doubt we can let go of millions because of superficial reasons.

I wish the shirt looked nicer though, but I'll reserve final judgement until I see a player wear it.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yeah I loved that jersey too, not sure if Sony still sponser any football shirt ,but whoever pays the most I guess.
Anything would look better than betclick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)