Juventus kits 2010/2011 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I've seen some other identical designs from nike for this year, such as barca's kit.. although not official yet, there's a good chance of that being the final design. I'm just curious to see if they sort out the whole betclick sponser on the shirt.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
How about we sign players that is worthy of wearing the Juventus shirt, then worry about what the shirt looks like? Teams are judged on success, it's not fashion contest out there! You people are like a bunch of school girls crying about every little line on the shirt!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Cool story bro!

In case you wanted to buy and wear that shirt one day, that betclick logo looks abit cheap and tacky ! that's all.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
How about we sign players that is worthy of wearing the Juventus shirt, then worry about what the shirt looks like? Teams are judged on success, it's not fashion contest out there! You people are like a bunch of school girls crying about every little line on the shirt!

I completely agree it's the least of my worries in regards to this club, but it takes nothing away from the fact that the home kit which seems increasingly probable looks shit.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
You realize they sell kit to fans right? If the shirt is ugly, people will be less inclined to buy it, thus, less merchandise revenue for the club. That's bigger picture stuff, anyway.

For me, all I'm really concerned about is wearing an ugly shirt, Juventus or not. Not like I'd buy it as long as it has the photoshopped-in-real-life-looking Betclic on it, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)