Juventus kits 2010/2011 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hate this season's jerseys. The white BetClic box looks terrible. I'm fine with the away jerseys, but our black and white ones need alot of work.

Get rid of that white box! But I guess the grey 'Clic' wouldn't be visible...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I saw this season's jersey at a shop yesterday without the bet click logo. It looked very nice and almost went for it, but at closer look, those zigzags are really irritating.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
blʘndu;2956405 said:
i'm sure this will be our new kit..nike is keeping inovating crappy designs..every shirt those guys from vs posted are a lot better than this
To be honest, there shouldn't be any innovation in the design. Stripes all the way and move on. I think Nike have stripes issues.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Seriously has Nike ever heard the saying "If it isn't broken don't fix it"? Seriously if they just make a plain black stripe top on a white background with a black collar everyone will love it and even though it will be the same as the year before, and the year before that it will still sell like hotcakes because every Juventus supporter wants the current seasons strip.

They are seriously committing marketing suicide every year they fuck around with our top. I hate the Zig Zags and the iron on patch this year and I hate that thing that is being thrown around here for next year so that will be two seasons that they miss out on my $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)