Juventus kits 2010/2011 (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Well none of our players exert any effort except Gigi, who doesn't need to run or wear that piece of shit garment. Once again we're screwed!

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
i dont give a damn' about how our jersey look...i just care fot the trophies we MUST win...i remember when lippi was on board and we had a lotto kit which made our jerseys look like a freakin' lemon juice carton...but we won the scudetto that year...and we lost the champions league final against milan on penalties...but it was a great year!!!
foza juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2010
i dont give a damn' about how our jersey look...i just care fot the trophies we MUST win...i remember when lippi was on board and we had a lotto kit which made our jerseys look like a freakin' lemon juice carton...but we won the scudetto that year...and we lost the champions league final against milan on penalties...but it was a great year!!!
foza juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the speech. But then, you know, we wouldn't need this amazing forum if wouldn't have to talk about something. Yet here is new kits that is worthy of discussion.

Back to topic... I like the black square in the nuber backgroud, that makes the numbers and names more visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)