Juventus kits 2010/2011 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its ok, this season is wasted anyway and we are not getting any jersey selling stars.
We better save our best color/design schemes, for the seasons we are going to start looking better on the field, or at least play some football in the CL group stages...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
People always say how shit they are. But in the end they all go with "oh...it's not that bad after all".

Seriously, they aren't anything special but they are ok IMO.
Every fucking season it's the same fucking comments and bitching. Seriously, how fun is that? How can one complain that much is beyond my perception.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Exa FUCKING ctly!!

I'm really sick and tired of all the continuous complaining about simply everything. And no, forums are not created for people to complain.
I'm tired of you complaining about other people complaining. :p

I think I'm going to buy the home jersey, #17 Krasic

Apr 15, 2006
For what it's worth, Jack, I've never complained about our jersey. I don't usually like to. But this one is the worst I've seen in the past 5-6 years. The zig-zags in the home kit are almost invisible when viewed from afar, but it's too much on the away kit.

I hope that we play in the home jersey more!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For what it's worth, Jack, I've never complained about our jersey. I don't usually like to. But this one is the worst I've seen in the past 5-6 years. The zig-zags in the home kit are almost invisible when viewed from afar, but it's too much on the away kit.

I hope that we play in the home jersey more!
You're not a whiner anyway.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
True what Jack and Dusan say here, although I don't see my opinion ever changing on the away kit, it's an abomination. If anyone ever sees me post that the away kit is even ok due to familiarity please pm me and I will check myself in to the nearest mental institute along with Felipe Melo.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why are you all crying? The jerseys are not even half bad. I like them, the only thing I dislike is the white space around the BetClic sponsor on the home jersey. I'm really liking the away jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)