Juventus kits 2010/2011 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
i'm from Trinidad........can't remember how much exactly the shipping was but when i saw there was a sale on, I checked and the shipping was more than the price of what I was buying. A few months ago, I took advantage of the free shipping special juve store had & i got all 3 shirts (all Del Piero) :D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
i'm from Trinidad........can't remember how much exactly the shipping was but when i saw there was a sale on, I checked and the shipping was more than the price of what I was buying. A few months ago, I took advantage of the free shipping special juve store had & i got all 3 shirts (all Del Piero) :D
actually, i just checked and to ship 2 polo shirts to Trinidad is costing 49 pounds
Hmm, seems like a lot of money, does it depend on the distance though?
cause we're close to Italy..

if its expensive so I might just do what I doo every year, through a friend from Riyadh Juve store or east asia where they're made..
but I really want the Juve tie and a few winter clothes

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
:D

well I hated Chelsea on the time they knocked us out too damn much..
but still they make me happy a lot when they beat other English teams
Ance had to be an idiot and lose to Mourinho though.. I was expecting a Chelsea easy win home and away

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D

well I hated Chelsea on the time they knocked us out too damn much..
but still they make me happy a lot when they beat other English teams
Ance had to be an idiot and lose to Mourinho though.. I was expected a Chelsea easy win home and away
I hated Chelsea since the day Roman Abramovich bought the club.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Actually, I liked them since Zola and Zenden :tup: until Roman and Jose came over. I hated that era

but then he stopped the big money spending lately and I started liking the club again
now I hate Man City the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)