Juventus kits 2010/2011 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Why are all these suggestions so focused on the colors of the Italian flag? Ok, we get it, Juventus is an Italian side. It's like Fecal Samatar getting a tatoo of a 38m penis on his arm.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Why are all these suggestions so focused on the colors of the Italian flag? Ok, we get it, Juventus is an Italian side. It's like Fecal Samatar getting a tatoo of a 38m penis on his arm.
Fecal Samatar does not need a 38m penis tatooed on his arm,when Fecal Samatar wants to see a 38m penis,he looks in his trousers

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
The New Holland logo sucks balls. Not that it stopped me from buying the jersey :p
i remember tamoil...i liked that...the best was obviously the tele+

Sure, one of the main reasons. :agree:

Although I miss Italian flag on our jersey (representing scudetto). :)
yep..that scudetto sign and a x29 next to it :D...it would be so awesome i would buy like 3 shirts. Oh and next week i'm gonna make a tattoo with the toro from the juve logo and 3 stars above it :D...hope i won't have a change of heart 'till then

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
yep..that scudetto sign and a x29 next to it :D...it would be so awesome i would buy like 3 shirts. Oh and next week i'm gonna make a tattoo with the toro from the juve logo and 3 stars above it :D...hope i won't have a change of heart 'till then
:D nice idea.

I remember several years ago members here were talking that we will get our third star before inter or milan get their second...well now I'm not sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)