Juventus kits 2010/2011 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
That inter shirt doesn't look too bad, it's only cause the black and blue blend well.
Black and White in that pattern will leave much more noticeable zigzags.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I was just slowly getting used to the zig-zags.. absorbing it's shitness, and you go and say that, Luca!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Didn't someone at Nike confirm zigzags? I think Sab mentioned something like that.

I don't think any fan would willingly create such jerseys to torture us.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's a toss up between the collar shirt capitano posted and the zigzag as seen on the inter home.
It's either one of the two as they are the styles Nike are going for this year.
Tbh I could live with both and infact after seeing the inter home I think I could live with the zigzag.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's a toss up between the collar shirt capitano posted and the zigzag as seen on the inter home.
It's either one of the two as they are the styles Nike are going for this year.
Tbh I could live with both and infact after seeing the inter home I think I could live with the zigzag.
As you said earlier, I can understand using that style with dark colors like Blue and Black. But for Juve's Black and White? It'll look just awfully ugly.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I see where you are coming from as I said it myself :D
Don't take the cartoon of the shirt into account,the important thing is how finely thatched in the two colours are on the inter kit they are blended together pretty well, I'd have to see what the juve kit would look like to make an informed judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)