Juventus kits 2010/2011 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm thinking to give you an infraction for talking in any other language than English.
if you actually got what he said, you shouldn't be thinking about it, you should be doing it. i won't translate though, as it might be considered trolling/fighting/anything by Azzurri7, who's giving out infractions for reasons only he knows.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if you actually got what he said, you shouldn't be thinking about it, you should be doing it. i won't translate though, as it might be considered trolling/fighting/anything by Azzurri7, who's giving out infractions for reasons only he knows.
It's his last chance, I don't want to give him a direct ban...yet. One more post like that and he's out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He will. I can't ban based on that only anyway.

It's not the only thing where he went over the line, he's close to his ban as he keeps insisting on getting it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2449007 said:
so ugly damn :sergio:
i prefer this one:

Dont think i want to be seeing us wearing this strip as it reminds be back to the days when we was actually a good team. To watch us wearing it now will give me endless sleepless nights. How about this one, seeing as were a load of rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)