Juventus intressted in Rosicky (again) (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Yep, but although Serie A is probably the strongest competition in the world I think Spain may have the most enjoyable competition.

The Premier League has good players, but the teams are tacticlly so weak that it isn't enjoyable to watch, how many goals they may score.
This is exactlly my point EPL produce enjoying football, high scoring games, great goals..... but from a tactic point of view even the weaker teams in Serie A r much superrior than half of EPL teams... and this why the players find less roam and freedon in Serie A to demonstrate their skills.... just like in Henry, Bergkamp, Rush cases...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

I watch all football, and treat them with equal bias, not jus bumming serie a cos of juve. If ur a half intelgent fan of football who hasnt got a stubborn bias , the epl is cleary not as "bad" as people make out on this forum.

Serie is technical , la liga full of flair, EPl is fast and physical.....doesnt mean any league is better nor worse, jus different.

exactly, they are all good , lets just enjoy them, its football at the end of the day:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I agree each league has their own style of football. But I do think EPL is overrated by the media (obviously english speaking media, CNN, ESPN, even Starsports).
I do see the EPL as what it claims to be, "Kick and Rush", physical type football which is entertaining.

But if I were to rate leagues then I'd put EPL third, judging from quality of soccer skills.
2nd, La Liga, has more skillful players.
1st Serie A, where good technique really counts.

I think if you put Appiah in EPL, he would be great, simply because of his physical abilities not his soccer playing abilities.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the english media do over hype thier players yes gerrard holds the liverepool team together and without him the would be a lot poorer, but in the big matches and on the international stage he has done very little he was poor in euro 2004, keane gave him a lesson when man ure defeated liverpool, he gives away a lot of possession, while rosicky played great for czech rep on route to final i think he would def improve the juve midfield he loves to work hard and do things simple and he is technically good and can do some great things i would love if rosicky signed

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I agree each league has their own style of football. But I do think EPL is overrated by the media (obviously english speaking media, CNN, ESPN, even Starsports).
I do see the EPL as what it claims to be, "Kick and Rush", physical type football which is entertaining.

But if I were to rate leagues then I'd put EPL third, judging from quality of soccer skills.
2nd, La Liga, has more skillful players.
1st Serie A, where good technique really counts.

I think if you put Appiah in EPL, he would be great, simply because of his physical abilities not his soccer playing abilities.
i dount it, look at djemba djemba hes very strong but is poor at everything else and he failed badly, u still need SUM talent

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Last night's performance against Real highlighted how much we lack a creative distributor like Rosicky. There was absolutely no service to the front two as Blasi gives nothing to the attack and Emerson can't do everything on his own. There's no link between midfield and attack hence the isolation of Del Piero and Ibrahimovic in Madrid last night. We can't continue playing like this, not if we want to win anything. In summation, this current Juve team don't have the requisite quality in midfield to win trophies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)