Juventus - Inter Milan 1961 (2 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I know that in the 60\61 season juventus made a historical win over internazionale by beating them 9 - 1 in torino in the matchday 28 of the championship but i dont know who scored in this game although i know that Sivori scored 6 goals but i need feedback on the others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
It’s official: Italian Supercup will be played Saturday August, 20th at the Stadium Delle Alpi, when, at 21.00 hours, Juventus and Inter will face, that is the winner of the most recent scudetto, versus the Italian Cup holder.
The competition’s roll of honour include the Nerazzurri just once, with the winning 1990 edition, while the Bianconeri chase after their fifth success, after victories of 1995, 1997, 2002 and 2003.
The first official competition of the season will introduce a very exciting Italian Derby: the two teams met already during the Tim Trophy, in a spectacular 45’ match, where Juventus expressed superior play skills, but had to surrender to the Nerazzurri that won the trophy. However that was a friendly game, next has to be taken seriously.
That’s why Juventus set up a general call for their supporters and, as happened for all season’s subscriptions, the Club will offer, also for the match against Inter, bargain ticket prices: side stands and East 1 and 2 stands will go on sale for 10 Euros, West 1 stands for 15 Euros, while price for blue seat accommodations has been settled on 25 Euros.
Coupons can be purchased, from Tuesday August 9th, at authorized Lotto betting shops, or on the Internet through the site .

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“I’m happy I’ve come back to Italy; this Serie A atmosphere excites me a great deal!” Adrian Mutu is psyched up more than ever and willing to get back to play. The Romanian already played with the black&white outfit last year, on the last matchday, on the occasion of the Scudetto celebrations: a taste of the playground that could not but increase his wish to start playing seriously: “I’m working very hard to be able to play a great season. This one must be the year of my comeback. I’m looking forward to get back and play… this is my first aim.”

It couldn’t have been otherwise, after such a long break. It was a hard time, now luckily forgotten: “The road to solve my problems has been tough but I finally made it thanks to my committment and thanks to Juventus, they helped me a lot, having faith in me and supporting me. It’s now time for me to repay the club for their faith in me”.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
El Puma is having his first two days of training with his team mates after extra holidays following his participation to the Confederations Cup, won with Brazil. Emerson talked about his National Team in view of the World Cup, about Juventus and even a comparison between the two: “Brazil are strong, they’re respectful of the opponents, they can do well. Like Juventus? Yes, I’d say they’re both two strong groups, with many aces and a winning attitude, something we’ll have to prove on the playground.”

He was asked to pinpoint the strong peculiarities of Capello’s squad and of the dream midfield completed with the arrival of Vieira. Emerson answered: “It doesn’t matter if the midfield is strong or not, what really matters is that the team must be so. In the end, it’s the group who wins, not the single players or roles.”

He was asked about the market but his mind is set on Juventus only: “I’ve learnt about Real Madrid’s interest because I read it in the papers, I have never had any contact with them. Should it be otherwise, the only thing I can say is that it’s always pleasant to know you’re appreciated by top clubs but my mind is focused on Juventus only and I want to try to win everything with them!”

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“It showed clearly how we were not fast because of the hard work we’re having but, anyway, we’re improving and winning the friendly match that marks the end of the camp is always a good sign.”

Fabio Capello did not expect more than he saw during the friendly match against Cesena; muscles are still too contracted to allow the Bianconeri to show their best shots: “For next matches, I’m not going to change the team completely between the two half times but I’ll keep the same line-up for at least 70, 75 minutes. The partnership Vieira-Emerson? Well, Emerson is far too much behind in the training to be judged; he hasn’t kept up yet with his teammates’ pace but it couldn’t be otherwise.”

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
Starting August 2nd Juventus lands in China!
After the English version of the site in fact, is now active, at the web address www.juventus.com/cn, the Chinese version of the Bianconeri’s Company official site: the most simple and straightforward way to reach millions of fans. ‘With the Chinese version of our website – explains Romy Gai, Commercial Director of Juventus – we enter strongly into a high growth market, that we’ve been looking at with great attention for a long time and that will turn out, in the coming years, absolutely of strategic importance. According to internal studies and data provided by Sport+Markt, China has more than 183.000.000 people that showed interest towards Juventus; they’re potential fans that a company like ours must take into great consideration. The Chinese site allows to enlarge our audience dramatically representing an added value for the brand Juventus".

Just like the English version, Chinese Juventus site, would be accessible also from www.juventus.com , thanks to a link, placed in the homepage’s header.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
The friendly game against Biellese sees Capello presenting an offensive lineup; in the 4-3-3 displayed by the coach, Mutu, Del Piero and Trezeguet form the attacking trident with the French forward being the first scorer after just 46’’: David receives in the area, served by a nice Mutu’s back heel, and sends the ball right into the goal’s corner. Match is dynamic and Biellese equalizes at the first chance: on 3’ Bortolotto is back tackled in the area by Tudor and referee Chendi points at the penalty spot, Biagi doesn’t miss sending Chimenti opposite to the ball. Juventus might double on 5’, but Trezeguet’s header smacks the crossbar; Chiellini flies on the ball – again with a straight in header – but Gerardi bounces back superbly.

On 12’ Bortolotto for the second time, receiving on the offside edge and reaching conclusion, intercepted by Zebina. A couple of minutes later is Mutu’s turn to throw an appealing Camoranesi’s cross high on the crossbar. The 2-1 goal comes on 21’ : again from Trezeguet, but greater merit goes to Del Piero skipping two opponents, reaching the far left side and handing out a ball that David just needs a tap-in. On 25’ Gerardi shows talent in deflecting a Trezeguet’s header first, then a right legged shot by Del Piero, denying the Bianconeri a chance of making it 3-1. It’s Biellese leveling instead on 35’: Sorrentino takes advantage of Zebina’s insecurity and serves Bortolotto, whom, in far-ahead position drives into the net the ball of 2-2. The Bianconeri get close to the third goal on 38’, but Trezeguet, in fine position, sends over the crossbar a throw-in by Camoranesi and a shot by Mutu doing the same, three minutes later.

The Romanian makes up early in the second half, when after just one minute throws a ball nod by Trezeguet into the net. Juventus increases on 16’ : Del Piero enters the box from the left and gets tackled from Merlin. It’s a penalty shot, scored by the captain himself. As in most summer friendly games, second half’s played at much lower pace, however some masterworks still could be seen, like Chiellini’s on 21’ : a left legged side volley, slightly wide. On 25’ Del Piero marks his personal doubling, turning into the net a clear-cut assist by Nedved. Late in the match Capello leaves space for young De Ceglie and Giovinco and just the latter, on 36’, provides Trezeguet with the ball of the finishing 6-2.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“It was the first match where I played for 90 minutes and I’m satisfied. Despite a very hard training at this stage, I feel good and had no problem keeping forces for the whole game.”
David Trezeguet, left his mark regularly against Biellese too; the Frenchman scored three goals, making the most of trident slashes: “It’s a new method that we’re practicing and could become a viable alternative. For us forwards it’s clearly harder, but I like it, because allows a more offensive football.”. David is particularly confident: in this season he wants to get over the troubles of the past: “During the last championship I had a lot of problems and, even if I was able to score important goals, I want this to be my resurgence season. The Company bought great players and this is an incentive for everyone of us, because it’s a clear sign of commitment towards winning all and we will do our utmost to make it happen.”

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“I requested everyone’s commitment for all 90 minutes and I must say that feedback was very positive.’. Fabio Capello is satisfied after the friendly match against Biellese, not only for the six goals scored, but most of all for the determination carried out by the team: ‘We could have scored a little more, but their goalkeeper was very capable. I’m happy for the way my players faced the game. I lined up the ones with less fatigue, and I must say that vigor level was positive”.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
In Timisoara’s away match Juventus doesn’t get more than a draw, but Bianconeri’s forward section continues to be glittering: after six goals spanked to Biellese, all owing to the trident, also against Politehnica coach Capello’s forward line-up made the difference. In Romania the manager quits the trident, presenting Ibrahimovic and Mutu at the forefront and the very two hitters sparkle up the night: after conceding one goal to Coman in the first half, Juventus responds during restart, equalizing on the second minute, with Adrian Mutu, who places into the net a perfect assist by Ibrahimovic, rewarding himself a goal in front of his national public. Bianconeri push forward and on 6’ overtake with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who scores flawlessly the 2-1 penalty kick. Apparently it’s matter-closed, but on 94’, extensively over regular time, Romanians reach the final 2-2, again with a penalty kick, scored by Paleacu.

POLITEHNICA TIMISOARA-JUVENTUS 2-2
GOALS: 22' f.h. Coman, 2' s.h. Mutu, 6' s.h. Ibrahimovic (penalty.), 50' s.h. Paleacu (penalty.)

POLITEHNICA TIMISOARA: Popa; Olah (15' s.h. Batranu), Mckain, Canu, Balace ( 42' s.h. Radoi); Caramarin, Osei, Naidin (42's.h. Rus), Coman (27' s.h. Galdeanu); Moldovan (30's.h. Mansour), Bucur (34' s.h. Paleacu).
Substitutes: Zimmermann, Mehmedovici, Silvasan.
Manager. Olaroiu

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zebina (39’ s.h. Birindelli), Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta (39’ s.h. Pessotto), Camoranesi, Emerson (17’ s.h. Blasi), Vieira, Nedved (33’ s.h. Olivera); Ibrahimovic, Mutu (17’ s.h. Zalayeta).
Subsitutes: Chimenti
Manager. Capello

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“I’m proud and happy to be here because Juventus are top, in Italy as well as on an International level. It is a great achievement for my career and a great challenge too. And it’s a challenge I’m happy to face.” This is how Patrick Vieira introduced himself at the Sala Coppe of Corso Galileo Ferraris headquarters, crowded with Italian and foreign journalists. This is a comeback to Italy for the French National team’s captain: Vieira played with Milan AC in the 1995/1996 season and, fancy that, again under the guide of Fabio Capello: “I remember the coach well – Patrick explained – I was very young, only 19 years old, and there were not many occasions for me to play but he was always able to find the right words to motivate me.” Now it’s another story: “Yes, I’m coming back to Italy with a name, with a lot of experience and a precise target: to win. That’s why I’m here at Juventus; I won several trophies with Arsenal and I’m here to follow the same path.”

Becoming a Bianconero was a clear choice for Patrick: “I thank Arsenal for allowing me to make a choice freely and I’ve chosen Juventus because they are a solid Club, perfect for me, both from a human and a sports point of view. Do I have more chances to win the Champions League here? Well, last editions were won by Liverpool and Porto and this shows how any club has the chance to succeed. Undoubtedly, Juventus is one of the strongest teams but we’ll have to prove our worth on the playground.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“A very important player has arrived, one of the best midfielders in Europe. It was not by accident that negotiations have been difficult, as Real Madrid did all they could to get him. However Patrick chose Juventus and this makes us very proud.” Juventus Director General Luciano Moggi, opening the press conference to present Vieira, revealed a significant detail: the French midfielder was in Real Madrid’s sights but it was the very player who chose Juventus: “Arsenal – continued Moggi – did all they could to make him stay but when two important clubs like Juventus and Real Madrid come forward you can’t help but favour the player’s will. Vieira has chosen us because he knows he’s coming to a competitive team and he’s here to make it even stronger.”

The Director, when asked about new market transfers, confirmed there’ll be more selling: “Some players will leave Juventus: Maresca is negotiating with Sevilla, and Appiah, although he’s a champion, may leave too. It will be certainly him or another midfield to be sold, it will also depend on the offers we’ll receive and Miccoli too will play in another club. What I can guarantee is that we have no urge to sell: we’ll take into account all the offers and then we’ll decide.”

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
In the second friendly match of the season, Juventus beat Pavia 5-1. It’s 6 p.m., it’s very hot and the Bianconeri, in the middle of their summer training, suffer a bit. Pavia, excited to meet Italy’s Champions, take the lead after 20 minutes thanks to Fasano. The attack pair fielded by Capello in the usual 4-4-2 scheme, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet, attempts on goal and it’s on a ball kicked by the Swede that the opponent Gorini scores an own-goal (36’). Vieira is at his first match as a Bianconero, in the midfield with Blasi, and he’s warmly welcomed by Juventus fans. The Frenchman plays with authority, serves some assists and tries to score too, first with a header then with a finish, which ends wide of target.
It’s Ibrahimovic’s turn to switch the result to 2-1 for Capello’s side (44’), with a fine right-footed shot from outside the area. In the second half, the squad changes nine out of their eleven players, only Thuram and Blasi remain from the first half. On 13’ minutes, after a corner for Olivera, Mutu nods it in with a precise header and it’s 3-1. After 24 minutes, it’s the Romanian again who gets down the left flank and crosses into the middle for Zalayeta who kicks it in (4-1). In the final minutes, Mutu and Chiellini attempt on goal, then the referre assigns a penalty for a fault on Spagnoli and the young midfielder, winner of the tv reality show “Campioni”, gets on the penalty spot and scores the 5-1 goal that closes the match.

PAVIA – JUVENTUS 1-5
GOALS: 20’fh Fasano, 36’fh Gorini (o.g..), 44’fh Ibrahimovic, 13’sh Mutu, 24’sh Zalayeta, 43’sh Spagnoli (pen.)

PAVIA (first half): Casazza, Preite, Fasano, Gorini, Bandirali, Todeschini, Colantoni, Sciaccaluga, Pietranera, Lunardini, La Cagnina.
PAVIA (second half): Mazzoni, Giuliani, Preite (18’sh Acerbi), Battaglia, Colantoni (18’sh Alloni), Convertino (24’sh Bisceglia), Fici, Ursi (24’sh De Vincenziis), Rossi, Meggiorini, La Cagnina (18’sh Gualdana). Manager: Torresani

JUVENTUS (first half): Buffon, Pessotto, Thuram, Tudor, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Blasi, Vieira, Olivera, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.
JUVENTUS (second half): Chimenti, Birindelli, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Olivera, Blasi, Tacchinardi, Spagnoli, Zalayeta, Mutu. Manager: Capello

REFEREE: Gervasoni from Cremona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)