Juventus in America (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
You lucky americans! ;)

Man Utd and Barca have been to Denmark many times. But Juve never visits my country

Have a great time! Wish I could be there...

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
We actually get to see quite a lot of good matches at Giants Stadium. Over the past 3 years, I've seen Roma-Real Madrid, Roma-Benfica, Boca-Independiente, Bayern Munich-Metrostars, AC Milan-Metrostars, USA-Jamacia. Not to mention the World Cup matches in 94, although I was a bit too young and was only starting to care for football so I didn't go.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
We actually get to see quite a lot of good matches at Giants Stadium. Over the past 3 years, I've seen Roma-Real Madrid, Roma-Benfica, Boca-Independiente, Bayern Munich-Metrostars, AC Milan-Metrostars, USA-Jamacia. Not to mention the World Cup matches in 94, although I was a bit too young and was only starting to care for football so I didn't go.
but this time it's juve so it's more special!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
London Ontario ?? Your not too far from me !!!

I will 100% be at both matches.

Let me know what you guys plan to do either before, or after the matches !!

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
London Ontario ?? Your not too far from me !!!

I will 100% be at both matches.

Let me know what you guys plan to do either before, or after the matches !!
Hey,u r in Buffalo,huh?Cool,it's not far from london!~
I also hope i can make it for both two matches!
Sooooooooo look forward to next yr's matches!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    Basically we need the exact dates, times, etc first. Look for them on the official websites cuz theyre the most reliable. I'll be looking for them too...

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Well how bout some optimism... chances are I wont get to see the games...chances are I'll be moving halfway across the world, but Im still optimistic! I hope to see the games.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Honey ] ++
    I think this whole thins is just a rumor.. I hear this news way back .. but it just never come into reality :dontcare:
    A rumour....
    Its a strange rumour thats officialy confirmed by all involved parties (teams, sponsors etc etc)....

Doesnt sound much like a rumour to me.... or maybe they're jus all havin a laugh!

Stranger things have happened i spose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)