Juventus Icon For Windows (4 Viewers)

leFay

Jun 4, 2006
This is a Windows icon I made with the Juventus crest, it can be used to replace the default folder icon in Windows XP, so if you have a folder where you keep all your Juve videos or pictures, this is a little something to give it some style.

I'm attaching the .ico file(in a ZIP file) and a picture of what the icon looks like in Windows.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

leFay

Jun 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Right click the folder, click Properties, in either the General Tab or the Customize Tab there will be a button to 'Change Icon.' Click that, select browse and find the Juventus.ico file on your computer wherever you saved it, if you didn't take it out of the ZIP file do that first, select it and hit OK a couple times and it's set.

OP

leFay

Jun 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    I didn't download those, but to change your cursor, put the .cur files in C:\WINDOWS\Cursors\ Then go to the Control Panel, open the Mouse options, select the Pointers tab, select the cursor you want to change, click Browse, find your new cursor which should be in that folder if you put it there, hit OK and it's done.

OP

leFay

Jun 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Alright I have made some more based on your requests, two new trash can icons with the Inter and Roma logos, and a new JuventusT.ico which is the same as the last but doesn't have the ugly white background.

I'm including pictures of all 3 and as you can see the My Computer icon is using the new JuventusT and it looks pretty good. The trash can icons are a little smaller than the default but they have to be to fit the additional graphics into the required dimensions.

To change these icons on your computer go to Control Panel>Display, click the Desktop tab, Customize Desktop button, select the icon you want to change and click the button, find the .ico on your computer and that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)