juventus hit by injuris crisis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
juventus defender nicola legrotallie will be sidelined for
at least 2 months after injuring his shoulder in monday's match with napoli.the 30 year old suffered an anterior dislocation of his left shoulder and his indergone surgery on wednesday.he will be definetely out for eight weeks,but that time scale could extend to 90 days.he will not be back in action until the new year.juventus also confirmed that marcelo zalayeta will be out for 3 weeks.juventus were hit by several injuries last week and missed many players against napoli.

there is some good for juventus coach though a host of men who missed last game could be available for pescara and turin now.robert kovac is ready to play,while pavel nedved and david trezeguet have both recovered from the bronchitis and muscular problems that kept them out of the last game.jean-alain boumsong and marco marchionni are also on the road to recovery even if it is uncertain whethere they will be avaible for selection.meanwhile,giuliano giannicheda is continuing treatment program from his strain to his left knee and will be back training with squad next week

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Manos, my dear...

Why do you like to open new threads all the time??

We have a thread about injuries, so you can post there, mate...

I'm really annoyed because you're banned all the time because you open such threads...

Please don't open any new threads before looking at similar ones...

And I hope that moderators won't ban you this time, but don't repeat it...

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)