Juventus fans Stabbed (6 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

haha yeah :D
Fvcking Roma fans, I knew something like this would happen. I will never go watch a match live, when Roma is playing. I would love to see the Rome derby once, but I dont wanna get myself killed :)
go watch it in your juve shirt. I hope you run fast

Mar 3, 2005
All this hate climate is created by all the local media you can listen to if u live in the capital. There are a lot of private radio who talk about "football" 24 hrs a day, actually the speakers are chief ultras and people who spent part of their life in the jails. There are some of these people that was part of terrorist group in the '70, the hottest italian period. It's incredible that delinquent like these have the oportunity to spread violence in front of a mic or a tv-camera... but we are in Italy and no one do nothing to stop them, judges have most important thing to do...

Only in Rome could happen shamely things like what happened in the last years Derby or in different game of CL, in this season against the ucrain and some years ago against Galatasaray. Players become shave of this situation, ostages of these ****ed ultras... let's try to ask to Zebina what does he think about them, sometimes they wait the players after the trainin' to have "discussion" with them, destroyin' their car and threaten them. Players have to keep bad behaviours like in Roma Juve if they wanna be respected by those fans and to live a quiet life in Rome. I don't wanna say all giallorossi supporters are delinquent, but it's amazing to continue to say that are just a little part of their Curva to be hot, it's a bullshit! There is people who watch the match in the tribuna who flip things through the pitch and don't permise our menagers or milan menagers to follow the match in complete safety...

I don't know how to resolve this problem but the first thing to do is close these local meda.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Doesn't Blasi know that Totti is gli Azzurri's only fantasista?!
I bet he does. But I bet he also thought that our fantasista hasn't taken us anywhere anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)