Juventus fans are racist right wingers... (1 Viewer)

kairobo

May 29, 2013
...aperantly when I belive that guy from another forum.
Heres what he wrote:

"Half of the Italian football ultras (hardcore supporters) are right-winged, the other half is left-winged.
So there will be enough matches for Mario where he doesn't get the racist songs to his head.

Right-winged:
Bologna
Catania
Internazionale
Juventus
S.S. Lazio
AS Roma
Brescia

Left-winged:
AC Milan (his team)
Livorno
Atalanta Bergamo
Torino
Sampdoria "

I always had the impression that italy had its problems with racism, but we(juve fans) dont count as a right wing club right. that cant be true

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some of our ultras are definitely right wing, we probably are centre-right overall.

Historically Juventus were seen as a higher class in terms of supporters and establishment, the calcio bourgeois, so at least slightly right wing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn, I wish we had some good right wingers on this team. Lichtsteiner just can't cross like a Nani, etc. :(

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
The only political-bias that can be observed in Italian football is within Lazio (right wing) and Livorno (left wing), whose stance is pretty much ingrained within the club's own character. Otherwise conclusions of political sides for nearly all clubs are only drawn from minority sections of the ultras and thus in the end irrelevant.

Apr 15, 2006
The only political-bias that can be observed in Italian football is within Lazio (right wing) and Livorno (left wing), whose stance is pretty much ingrained within the club's own character. Otherwise conclusions of political sides for nearly all clubs are only drawn from minority sections of the ultras and thus in the end irrelevant.
THIS!

OP
kairobo

kairobo

May 29, 2013
  • Thread Starter #9
    yeah I hope so.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Our ultras are definitly right wingers, not SS LAzio-fasist-like, just nationalists.
    And of course racists, they were never too shy about it. They were always biased vs colored athlets, even as great as Thuram.
    In the past years, if the monkey chants on Zebina werent enough, the fact that we are using the most racist chants vs Balotelli and this situation is still tolerated, despite the heavy fines we have paid and are still paying is proof enough.

But Juve is just too big, to be the ultra's club. We are not a small time club, run by a few gangs, we are a global club,
    we have so many fans across the peninsula, that we cannot be placed in a certain category.
    Personally i have met left winger Juve fans, that are proud of being Juventini and claim that Juve is the team of the ppl, the favourite team of the worker class and this class tends to be mistreated by the socio-financial gvrmth system and absorve leftish thinking.

It is a sound argument and they cannot be considered lesser fans than our ultras, who are less in number, but more... noisy.

So i call it a tie, Juve is open to all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)