Juventus coach Capello warns Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
Juventus coach Capello warns Del Piero
tribalfootball.com - January 19, 2005

Juventus coach Fabio Capello has warned Alessandro del Piero that his team won't carry passengers this season.

Del Piero is struggling to hold onto his first team place and Capello admitted: "We will help Del Piero in the best way, like against Cagliari where he had the opportunity to make beautiful things.

"I am convinced that he remains important for our future, but I cannot allow his form and his state of mind to dominate my thinking.

"I make the formation in order to take home the three points, not to give sympathy to individuals."

Well.. i dont know if there is a thread about this.. sorry if..

But i just wanted to see how many inhere does agree with what Capello has said..
Imo.. He is right... But i still hope that Del Piero can show him wrong and get back to a form, WE all would LOVE to see... Forza Juventus..!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I don´t think that capello is right.. IMO trez an Zlatan can not play very good together.. I hope they prove that I am wrong.. we have problems with creativity in the team.. so DP is very important to have more goal chances.. And I don´t understand capello, DP has almost allways played good this season..

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
dp has been shitted all the time, but im with him always
same for me man ... no matter what happens.. i ll always support del piero .. for better or for worse ... in sickness and in health ... till the day i die.... he duznt smoke so i shuld die be4 him :)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
ya i agree with all of you, forza del. ill support the guy in whatever he does. hell be back this season in form. give it some time. i say capello doesnt start zlatan at least one game. i think alex needs the confidence of trez next to him up top.

try it out at least capello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)