Juventus Chants (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Hello everyone i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong location but i would really appreciate it if someone told me where to get Juventus chants.
I just need these Chants so please help me find them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
there is this song i was listening to. "Bianconero" is the title i think. Can someone tell me where to find the lyrics? its a beautiful song. i will recommend it to everyone.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
i'd like both really

hey lac, could you post the url for your mixes again if they're still around?
lol!...well u gotta ask nekton.....:D im working on another one right now....which is a bit longer....:D

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
there is this song i was listening to. "Bianconero" is the title i think. Can someone tell me where to find the lyrics? its a beautiful song. i will recommend it to everyone.
someone pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
How about you go to google.com or some other searching machine and try to find it :) Sometimes you have to do a little work to find what you're looking for instead of waiting for someone to copy and paste it for you ;)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
How about you go to google.com or some other searching machine and try to find it :) Sometimes you have to do a little work to find what you're looking for instead of waiting for someone to copy and paste it for you ;)

its not that i didnt do that! how do you think i found the song! I have got a host of lyrics etc but not for this specific song which i think is the best of them all.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
thats what we here for, don't we? :) sharing and sharing and sharing...

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Hey M8s I want Juventus 02/03 Team Wallpaper can anyone tell me where to get it Please ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)