Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Scudetto is ours! :cheesy:
That's what I thought in 99/00... I celebrated to soon and got slammed by Lazio.

My brother (Inter supporter) also thought that they were champions last year, but yet again the scudetto was lost on the last day.

It has happended so many times i Italy...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I went to Delle Alpi today :)
Speaking about the match I won't talk about a great one cause we have been VERY lucky (and helped by the ref) and 4 how it went we could easily draw it or even loose it but actually also in that case there was not competition 4 the scudetto cause Inter or any other team wuoluld be totaly unable to win it.
The player I like d more was Edgar, a grate match 4 him both in the defence side and in the proposal one :thumb:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No need to be false modests, the Scudetto is in our hands, and no rain (perugia) and no moaning president (moratti and sensi) will take it away from us. When we had 9 points over the second, there were still 8 games left. Now we only have 4 games left, and all we need is two wins at most (cos Inter have to win all their matches). Theoretically it's possible, but realistically not. Inter will obviously rest their major players on Saturday so to focus on the CL match they have, same as juve.

I think in this case, it would help both teams, if they both ocncentrate on the cl matches rather than keep pushing each other, and therefore tiring each other out, or else they will end up easy prey of their opponents.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

can you give the guy a break please! Its not as if his life mission is to provide us with goals!
Hehe sorry, didn't mean to make it seem that way. If anything, I was hoping it'd be a compliment on the great work he's done for us all. He's been very consistent getting those goal videos out to us. I was just a little concerned, that's all :D. Lucky game Juve, Lazio did us a big favour again. I think one more win will all but mathematically hand us sweet #27 :cheesy:

This is what I'm praying for:angel::
Lazio 1 - 2 Juve
Juve 3 - 1 Perugia
Reggina 0 - 2 Juve
Juve 2 - 2 Chievo

CL:
Real 3 - 2 Juve
Juve 3 - 2 Real
Juve win in extra time :DPavel:D

Final:
Juve 3 - 1 Milan

I hope that's not too far-fetched.

Let's not just win this thing, let's win it convincingly!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++
With 4 games left, we only need to win 2 games right and the scudetto is ours once more?
Correct. And the even better thing would be if we beat Lazio, and Inter don't win against Atalanta, the title is settled 3 weeks before the end! Then we can concentrate on CL. It could happen, I mean Inter only beat them 1-0 in the San Siro this season.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
A bit late to congratulate, but I really had problem last night in getting to this site.

I recorded the game from TV and watched it again this morning. We still need a lot of improvement if we want to beat Real. I'm worried about our strikers. It seems that we can only rely on Alex as the others are terrible. Trez couldn't find his form yet and Zalayeta as a substitute didn't do anything either.
Edgar was great last night. Is he MOM as I saw him being interviewed after the match. Alex's 2nd goal was superb. What a volley!!!

Big thanks for Lazio. Hoping to thank them again next week when we beat them.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
to tell you the truth, i dont think juve should give 100% against Lazio.

i'm a firm believer in giving 110% in every game! (even in training), but in this case, i think juve should play the reserve team against Lazio.
it will be difficult for the first team anyway, and we shouldn't exaust our starters (you saw how juve played vs Brescia).
we could wait another couple of weeks for the scudetto, but we need to be fully fit to play Real Madrid.
Juve dont have much technical skill, but our biggest advantege is our heart and fighting spirit. and to achieve this, juve needs to be physicaly ready to go the distance and fight for every ball against Madrid (like the Barca game)
dont forget that we have another disadvantage: that's Tacchi, Davids, and Montero being suspended. so juve needs to compansate for this energy loss by having everyone else fully fit.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I agree Majed. We should play those players that hardly play + those that are suspended (Tacchinardi, Davids and Montero). They would still be a good team, but even if we lost, we would win the Scudetto the following week ;)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Thanks Nick. BTW, I dunno if you're aware of this, but I'm the former DP's_Apprentice... I changed my name :)
Right!i remember talking with you several times and thanks for informing me nice to be here again since i've been away for a while because of some pc problems.I hope you are all ok so we can celebrate some more titles again...
Btw where are the goal videos???

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hehe sorry, didn't mean to make it seem that way. If anything, I was hoping it'd be a compliment on the great work he's done for us all. He's been very consistent getting those goal videos out to us. I was just a little concerned, that's all
fair enough, I misunderstood you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)