Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
I heard that Inter must get their 3 points tonight against Lazio otherwise the Scudetto is ours to stay :)

-S-
That's incorrect. Coming into this weekend's round of football we led Inter by 6 points, so if Inter lose they will be 9 points behind us with still 4 matches to play. If we were to lose all of those 4 matches, or lose 3 and draw 1, Inter would be able to pip us to Lo Scudetto by winning their remaining matches.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This win today was oh so crucial. Not only does it put us in an extremely commanding position to win the league, but it lets us fully focus on the CL.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
We should pay extreme attention to the next 4 games -2 in cl and 2 in serie a- and we can make this year one to remember.That guy Lippi is a pure genious i wish we hammer Real...

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
The league will probably be won at home versus Perugia (hopefully)
i just hope it will be won before the last game...
because even the slightest chance for inter to win the championship the last day is too much!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
BTW nice avatar Fantasista,next year he will be our little heroe...
Thanks Nick. BTW, I dunno if you're aware of this, but I'm the former DP's_Apprentice... I changed my name :)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Thanks DPA :) (I keep mixing you up with DPF - you Ali or Fahad?:stress: )

I guess I must have heard the commentators wrong then :) Thanks for the info though.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Watched the game and it was a very strange game to watch with very little class football but I did notice a few things

The guys who have taken the most stick this season were all good with a very few exception

Buffon didn't have a lot to do but did make a couple of very crucial saves as he seems to be at the right place at the right time

Iuliano was excellent and it seemd to me we played a 3 man defence which i believe he thrives on and he actually dribbled on the touchline which made the crowd roar

Montero the best I have seen him play for a long time

Tudor , I read he played in m/f but what i saw he was a defender and he didn;t do anything spectacular

Zambrotta was terrible, his crosses were hopeless and not surprisingly was subbed

Pdid well nothing spectacular but was alright

Conte played his best game of the season got forward a lot and missed 3 chances which made me laugh in the end as he was trying

Davids best player on the pitch by a mile

Nedved was not very effective and he does exaggerate his dives somewhat

Dp , still not sure what he is doing at the moment, his first gola, free kick took a deflection but the second was absolutely sublime from a wonderful ball by Tacchi but he needs to be quicker and up the tempo instead of slowing the game down and then giving the ball away

Trez in 45 mins touched the ball probably 3 times, wasn't helped by his colleagues and should have finished the game imo to get back to match fitness

Zenoni probably our worst buy in the last 4 years and the crowd got fed up of his innanity

Zalayeta I am sure he is a cult hero after goal in Barcelona but he really is a poor excuse for a forward, i just wish he can throw his weight around a bit more and unsettle defenders as he has no ability whatsoever

Tacchi was brilliant when he came on , he seems to be growing by the day , nice back heel to Dp who really should have got a hattrick but screwed the ball wide

The linesmen were terrible as they didn't seem to know what is offside as Brescia had 3 bad calls

For Brescia

Baggio was ordinary and played the ball backwards far too many times and some misplaced balls, he did come alive towards the end and he passed for Appiah to score and hit a terrific free kick which hit the bar

Toni was terrible if he is not offside he is missing easy chances

nina

Feb 18, 2001
From the short relive of the game I saw two beautiful goals by DP, some easy chances missed by our players, especially Conte, Zenoni and Zalayeta, poor decisions by the refs (IMO Brescia was not in an off-side position at least 2 times and Baggio's off-side goal should not be canceled same goes for Nedved's goal). Montero made a foul on Toni in the first half that IMVHO should be a penalty kick. Davids hand-play in the PB was not intentional in the 2nd half and the ref's decison was good by not showing on the PK spot although the bresciani protested. And Gigi's save on one of Toni's strikes was awsome!

Congrats to DP on his 100th goal! :star: Seems like he paid off the poor performance against Barça! :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey im having lately more problems with that advertising in the site!!! . in the game i coulnt enter!!.

by the way!! lazio scored!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)