Juventus - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!! FORZA DEL PIEROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

FT: Juventus 2 (Del Piero, Del Piero) Brescia 1 (Appiah)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guys, I know this game wasn't as big as the Barca match, but I couldn't help but notice the lack of excitement just then. Forgive me for not jumping for joy at the moment (I was when we won, but I only managed to get back into the site just then...someone really has to do something about that denial of service error). Now unless everyone else had that problem, I'm surprised that only 3 people posted after Alex scored. Guys, we just won Serie A, why aren't you all happy!?

FORZA JUVE

I think DP's back! Didn't see the goals, but it's definitely a good sign. I can sense a hat-trick against Real in the Bernabeu :D

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
until now...i'm still thinking....why juve can't score the 2nd goal after the 1st one....

they good in early game.......smooth goal from DP:thumb:

after then, they let opponents attack...and find an equaliser..

and comeback again to win the match...:thumb:

this situation always happen lately(against torino, bologna, barca and brescia)....it make me crazy....:stress:

i think, juve will be in top form after they feel insecure....it can't be like that actually...seems like we're very satisfied after the 1 st goal...

anyway....forza juve...u're the great team...lets retain our scudetto......:star:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It was a tough match! But once again we showed everyone that determination combined with quality takes you everywhere.

Brescia-Mazzone-Baggio have always been a bad black sheep for us (Perugia 2000 and Brescia 2001 are just a few examples).

This win does not give us the Serie A, but brings us closer to the title. Still, our most important game will be on Saturday against Lazio, if we win that, then we did it. If Lazio win tonight, Lippi can rest some players next Saturday and that will be good in prospect of the CL match.

Before his goal today, I thought Del Piero was poor, but that goal was a gem (although the keeper was badly positioned). Davids was amazing once again, we shall really miss him against Real :(

Anyway good job guys, keep it up!

Go Lazio!! :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah Gary i had the same problem....i couldn't enter the forum.....
Nm....We won...wow how sweaty was that!
Del piero really rulez da league!
Forza Alex...let's hope that Inter will drop some points today...
Whatever,Congratulations to Alex for his 100 goals in the Seria A!
And we didn't win anything yet!Don't fool yourself!
Yes we are in a great position but still anything can happen...
However we have A BIG faith in u "Old Lady"!
GRANDE LA JUVE!
:cool:

P.s:
If anyone can bring da goals....would be appretiated...
tnx all...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Question: Where has Nekton been for the past 2 games? I need goals goals goalsssss
can you give the guy a break please! Its not as if his life mission is to provide us with goals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)