Jul 13, 2002
Reggina - Parma....... 0 - 0
Bologna - Chievo...... 1 - 0
Empoli - Udinese..... 0 - 0
Piacenza - Perugia..... 3 - 0
Como - Modena...... 0 - 0

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Juventus-Brescia 44' : Baggio curls it dangerously to the far post.... Buffon does very well to punch the ball clear before Toni could get his head to it!!! The ball breaks for Filippini but he shoots over the top

Dont lose it Juve....

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
HT!
1:0,Neddy scored but was(Was he???)offside.
Hope for more...in the second...but still good work guys...
Forza JUve!

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Juventus-Brescia 46' : Nedved crashes his shot into the far corner!!!!! But the goal is disallowed!!! The linesman put his flag up late. The TV replays show that Nedved was onside, although Trezeguet - who arguably was not interfering with the play - was offside when Davids played it through

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Reggina - Parma....... 0 - 0
Bologna - Chievo...... 1 - 0
Empoli - Udinese..... 0 - 0
Piacenza - Perugia..... 3 - 0
Como - Modena...... 0 - 0
Who scored Piacenza's 2nd and 3rd goals? Maresca? *hoping*

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Eurosport says: But the goal is disallowed!!! The linesman put his flag up late. The TV replays show that Nedved was onside, although Trezeguet - who arguably was not interfering with the play - was offside when Davids played it through

:(
Damn if he didn't cancel it the match would finish, 2-0 at half time

Oh well 1-0 is good anyway.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
I watch the game on TV
We play so..so.. game. should put more effort, though.
I hope Lippi rest Nedved in the 2nd half as he was knock down many times and already shows sign of injury.
Trez has been totally cut out from the game. I hope he's gonna do something in the 2nd half.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
I watch the game on TV
We play so..so.. game. should put more effort, though.
I hope Lippi rest Nedved in the 2nd half as he was knock down many times and already shows sign of injury.
Trez has been totally cut out from the game. I hope he's gonna do something in the 2nd half.
Hello survivor :) Since you've been watching the game can you please inform me on who have been our best players, and how was Del Piero's goal?

P.S. I'm watching AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax... Ajax are leading 1-0 thanks to a Van der Vaart goal .. Litmanen assisted it ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)