Juventus board resigns after phone tap scandal (2 Viewers)

Quenya

May 15, 2006
Jeeks said:
Now easy on the 01/02 title, is it our fault that Karel Poborsky ripped you apart?
we didn't lose it in that game, we lost it because we had the referee against us in the Chievo game. we should have been giving a penalty but the referee decided not to. and it wasn't the only game that season where the referee was against us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Quenya said:
we didn't lose it in that game, we lost it because we had the referee against us in the Chievo game. we should have been giving a penalty but the referee decided not to. and it wasn't the only game that season where the referee was against us.
:smoke:

I repeat...

:smoke:

I suppose if you keep repeating it, like Dorothy clicking her ruby slippers together in The Wizard of Oz, just maybe it will come true if you truly believe it. ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
Worse, Italian war memorials. Full of tributes for effort, but no one alive can remember the last time they won anything.

I took AP European History this year, and probably the only consistant themes were the following:

1. Italy are bitches
2. The Spanish are stupid

:D

juvecibai

May 15, 2006
Here's the latest update for all of you, it's been confirm Juve will be relegated to serie B or lower next season. Additionally they will be stripped off this year's scudetto, and there's an outside chance last year's as well :toast:
Well, I'm so glad all of this came out. You finally pay for what you've done.
One more thing...did you see moggi's news conference when he made his resignation? I think it would be no surprise if he's one of the nominee for best actor in next year Academy Award.
And for those of you who's still hoping this is just a nightmare and when you wake up every thing will be back to normal and you'll still see Juve playing in serie A next season, here's some advice......WAKE UP !!! And you'd better start prayin' so you don't have to watch Juve in serie C2.

For the Moderator in this Forum.... Do yourself a favor, at least give me another yellow card for this post. Or else, don't be surprise if Moggi locked you up in your dressing room :D

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
juvecibai said:
Here's the latest update for all of you, it's been confirm Juve will be relegated to serie B or lower next season. Additionally they will be stripped off this year's scudetto, and there's an outside chance last year's as well :toast:
One more thing...did you see moggi's news conference when he made his resignation? I think it would be no surprise if he's one of the nominee for best actor in next year Academy Award.
And for those of you who's still hoping this is just a nightmare and when you wake up every thing will be back to normal and you'll still see Juve playing in serie A next season, here's some advice......WAKE UP !!! And you'd better start prayin' so you don't have to watch Juve in serie C2.

For the Moderator in this Forum.... Do yourself a favor, at least give me another yellow card for this post. Or else, don't be surprise if Moggi locked you up in your dressing room :D

u serious?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
juvecibai said:

YAWN :sleepy:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
juvecibai said:

Does not your C1 club have a forum?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
juvecibai said:

someone ban this bastard !!

May 11, 2006
No he shouldn't be banned in my opinion.

See those people were suffering so much in the last 20 years. It’s time for them to get some therapy by letting all that frustration and anger on us.

I am glad we can be in service.

Juvecibai, please continue and tell us how else do you feel?

Do you feel restless, irritable, worthless, pessimistic, or anxious?

During the last week did you eat and/or sleep more or less than usual ?(happens normally when a dream comes close to be true)

How many Juve’s forums did you sign in since the beginning of the current crisis?

I hope you feel better soon

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
TheOldLady said:
No he shouldn't be banned in my opinion.

See those people were suffering so much in the last 20 years. It’s time for them to get some therapy by letting all that frustration and anger on us.

I am glad we can be in service.

Juvecibai, please continue and tell us how else do you feel?

Do you feel restless, irritable, worthless, pessimistic, or anxious?

During the last week did you eat and/or sleep more or less than usual ?(happens normally when a dream comes close to be true)

How many Juve’s forum did you sign in since the beginning of the current crisis?

I hope you feel better soon
Dr. Phil is that you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)