Juventus - Atalanta LIVE without audience (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
since his return gigi has'nt been a sharp as he usually is...but i guess it's excusable when u consider the defenders 'protecting' him....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
sounds a bit gung-ho, elvin.

at least the people who can watch this now get a reminder what kind of player we still have to buy

what about ujfalusi ? he did not settle in spain (that is my last information about him) .. how do you guys rate him ?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
sounds a bit gung-ho, elvin.

at least the people who can watch this now get a reminder what kind of player we still have to buy

what about ujfalusi ? he did not settle in spain (that is my last information about him) .. how do you guys rate him ?
He recently said that he'd never ever play for Juventus because of his Fiorentina past.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Instead of looking for the Tevez's, Hamsiks, Cassanos, Lavezzi's, not to mention the mediocre and average Quagliarellas, we should be focusing on getting a really good and reliable centre back for 12-15 million euros, and a good right back.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Instead of looking for the Tevez's, Hamsiks, Cassanos, Lavezzi's, not to mention the mediocre and average Quagliarellas, we should be focusing on getting a really good and reliable centre back for 12-15 million euros, and a good right back.
dont worry, Cannavaro will save the day. :D

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1992721 said:
He recently said that he'd never ever play for Juventus because of his Fiorentina past.
Meh, we should have got him when was available for free.
Marceℓℓo;1992715 said:
BTW Cigarini is class.Too bad he will go to Napoli.
Yeah, I was wondering where Cigarini was in the first minute of the game; you can be sure I found out 30seconds later.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, It's not only our defense it's the everything. Defense, Middle, Attack. There's no rope between the Defense and the Middle and between the Middle and our attackers.

We created two real chances and both by flanks, we don't play football we depend on a good cross and hope Iaq or Amauri can head the ball and score. That's not a Football.

Had we been playing a decent team today with good defenders, I can see them humiliating us and tearing us apart.

Oh, and if only Ranieri can answer this question without having zig zag answers. Why on earth is Giovinco not on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)