Juventus and European Away Games? (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
avarege for juve, that means either a hard-fought tie, or a loss! :rolleyes:

<--- not feeling confident at all playing at the Camp Nou.

BTW, welcome to the forums :D

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
On the contrary, I don't see why we can't win at the Camp Nou:D
Of course we can, however I think no matter what happens that we'll play unattractive football:down: Sort of like to kill off the game, like keep Tacchi and Davida pressing the midfielders and play counter or something:cheesy:
It all boils down to Lippi's choice of tactics, he asked for Barca and now he's got it, I'm sure he knows exactly what he is doing.
Barca's defence has never really impressed me, and once either Trez, Di Vaio, or Del Piero show their form with a goal or two, we can possibly be off to the semis:eek:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah the barca´s defense have nothing supèr special, just puyol , he is very good and spirited.
but is juve play his cards in the best way, that defense must be no problem.
sadly the same things i said for barcelona.

Jul 28, 2002
i reckon we can beat anyone newhere.....if we get it rite.

If we r focused, ready to play, be commited, and have that belief that is tru, we can beat anyone.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we need to break our away duck...yes i know about kiev,but kiev are othing when you are in the quarter finals of the world's premier club competition.we need to win away,and i mean win BIG.

statistics are all crap,just because we haven't won away in the CL for the last six seasons(again ignoring the kiev win) doesn't mean we can't start at barca. it has to begin somewhere,why not against the form team of the season?:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes, every team in the champions did great away presentation, but we were one of thr worst outside =(

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    yeah, i think if del piero and trezeguet train hard in the time they have and get back to their peaks, our offence will be enlightened. With nedved, davids, and camo spicing up our mid, and thuram, montero, ferrara, building walls in the defence, we might do fine. LETS CROSS OUR FINGERS AND PRAY!:angel:
    Because i am really expecting big stuff from Juve this season!;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
    On the contrary, I don't see why we can't win at the Camp Nou:D
    Of course we can, however I think no matter what happens that we'll play unattractive football:down: Sort of like to kill off the game, like keep Tacchi and Davida pressing the midfielders and play counter or something:cheesy:
    It all boils down to Lippi's choice of tactics, he asked for Barca and now he's got it, I'm sure he knows exactly what he is doing.
    Barca's defence has never really impressed me , and once either Trez, Di Vaio, or Del Piero show their form with a goal or two, we can possibly be off to the semis:eek:
    and juve's has?!! :rolleyes:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    i hope the guys manage an above average performance!!!!

the only win in the last 3 seasons came against dynamo kiev by our reserve team!!!

i say play the reserve team against barcelona at nou camp! :D

nice dream!

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by TheInsideSource ] ++
    Juve should play a totally defensive game at the Camp Nou, I'm talking catenaccio style and then break Barcelona at the Delle Alpi.
    no, fist beat barca 1-0 in turin, then defend for 0-0 in nou camp

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by TheInsideSource ] ++
    Juve should play a totally defensive game at the Camp Nou, I'm talking catenaccio style and then break Barcelona at the Delle Alpi.
    playing defensive game againest barca is somthing that i don't recomend since they have loyal crowds and fast stricker like saviola and great one on the air like kluivert ,,, playing our regular formation will do but we need fast defender to hold saviola ,,,

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
    Hydde, I completely agree, if we play defensively, everything will go just great, probably in the first half, but out of 40 Barca chances, they will score at least one, then we would have to change our template, Hence we would be screwed.Take out the two essential midfielders that are on the field, plus some luck for Trez, Alex, Nedved, Camoranesi or even Davids:D We could definately win at least one and draw the other. However, like I said, if we win the match in Turin, when we go away we will play very unattractive:(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    IF (and a huge IF that is) we win in Turin, then i'm sure juve can pull off a draw in Camp Nou. this was our counter attack will work best. the problem is if we draw or lose in Turin, then it's all over for juve as Barca know that juve will come to Camp Nou and attack. this is something they do better than us and they will beat us for sure. if we play counter attack in camp nou after losing in the delli alpi, then we will also lose the same way we lost to ManU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)